• Swords

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zangetsu1843

Librarian
Elite Member
Oct 11, 2011
Figured id do a first timer poll for something that has obviously been done before but, humor me.
Whats your personnel preference? What weapon is cooler? the classy elegance of a hand held firearm or the sharp grace of the majestic blade? you decide!

I actually kinda like gun in one hand and sword in the other. Kinda like Dante.
But if I have to choose I'd take the sword. I'm a big fan of sword plays, practicality aside :3

I have a certain amount of fetish over samurai swords.
Have a collection of them bought from flea markets :P
Cheap, but some I chose was quite a bargain if comparing the sword to the price.

This is my answer:
p_aeg_m14.jpg

Ain't she a beauty?

Well i don't really know what to choose.

I'm more a long range lover but i never found myself liking guns. in games i always try to avoid them and stay with bows or crossbows.

"cooler" would have to be swords I guess.

I guess it's true for me in different mediums like games and anime also, can think of more things I loved with swords then guns. Also could never stand FPS games come to think of it, heh.

I would say swords they more reliable and it takes more skills to swing a sword than to pull a trigger.

Guns.
I don't know how to use a sword to kill a sniper several feets away shooting me :D

Last edited:
One semi-auto and one revolver, must need an awesome reloading skill :P

i'd suppose you didn't realize or you just simply forget what guns are they

those are Ithaqua and Cthugha Gun that Daijuuji Kurou use in Demon Bane

←Never played Demon Bane (`・∀・´)

Still, practically the two would have awkward reloading action :3

If I were only have to choose sword, then my tool of trade would be the Lightsaber. That thing would never goes dull ever after how many slashes you make, unlike metal blade.

20050511.jpg

Swords seem more fun to play with than guns :3 and if you happen to be tenshi guns wouldnt work anyway XD

i think that it is easy to learn how to use a gun!but swords require a lot of time to practise before i can use them to fight!so i voted for gun!

Not necessarily, anyone can shoot a gun, but anyone can swing a sword. They both require about the same amount of maintenance and skill with a gun comes after time and practice equally rivaled to that of a blade, one could argue that sword arts take more skill and practice to learn but then you obviously haven't heard of gun kata.
While sword requires speed and strength a gun requires patience, accuracy and dexterity; they both require a calm mind and concentration however.

Swords For All Eternity,Supremely Most Preferred Zweihänder(Great Sword)^-^

Long Swords Are Also Excellent For Me,It's Also The Middle East's One And Only Favourite Weapon Since Ancient Times,The Main Symbol Of KSA The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia^-^

Gunblade anyone ;D ?

Very hard question i might add...Both!
A revolver and a sword

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this game? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause the game can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?