Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hentai Collector

Hungry Eyes~!
Elite Member
Nov 13, 2011
Got this on the screen when utilizing FS:
FileSonicerror.jpg

Is this going to end up as MU or does anyone know exactly what's going on?

On the bright side, there's no limit to downloading your own files! . . .

Oh, who am I kidding? q_q

sigh... i guess this is it... soon after all the filehost site are dead, they'll going to after torrents.

some people might thinking it's impossible to kill torrent P2P service, but i have a different opinion.
though i know it's impossible to kill torent 100%. but you can kill it slowly by hunting down the tracker site, one by one... after no more tracker, all torrent user will be forced to use DHT, which is going to be really slow!

Looks like Mayan calender prophecy for Filehosting doomsday has begun

Anyone got a recommendation for the next filehost to use premium with? I had over half a year left on my Filesonic premium... wow that was a mistake, I doubt I'll get that back... I'll stick to 30 day accounts for now...

Anyone got a recommendation for the next filehost to use premium with? I had over half a year left on my Filesonic premium... wow that was a mistake, I doubt I'll get that back... I'll stick to 30 day accounts for now...

i wont suggest any for the moment... need to wait until everything a little bit calm down

Situation is pretty bad, wait a few days and see what hosts are to stay.
Only my Uploadstation and Filejungle account still appear to be active.

Won't make much difference to my archive servers (~50TB Disk/500Mbps) outside USA but half of my release servers in USA probably get axed soon (~11TB / 400Mbps).

Perhaps we are heading back to the age of IRC / Usenet / FTP topsite download?

Wow anyone else looked at the files on the forum? most seem to be down now, all filesonic, all filejungle and upload station that aren't brand new, filepost seems fine for now but they do filter content and ban users that upload copyrighted material it seems.

Fucking fuckers, I was just in the middle of a massive animu DL spree. My options right now are blow $10 on fileserve and go crazy or wait it out and risk it.

They now on a head-hinting of filesharing site.
After that, probably the torrent.
What next?

Honestly, I wouldn't mind going back to FTP. Never try IRC before, thou.

Jdownloader have special plugins with captcha databases, dunno as I don't use it but you can look it up on net.
I myself will wait out this situation, don't want to spend another week of 24/7 uploading to have all files deleted or other sht.
Ohh and uploadstation/filejungle are from the same tard who made FS so gl.
All that will be left are russians hosts or those that block USass completly.

Everyone seems to forget about mediafire... I've been using it ever since I started uploading stuff and its a-ok until now.

Or, the worst case scenario, america's recession and economic crisis will surely steep if they try go closing down every hosting site. Gahahahaha!!!

taken from reddit.

UPDATE FROM THE SCENE:

MegaUpload Closed.

FileSonic (Owns WUpload and UploadStaion) ALL Sharing disabled. Closed affiliate program. Deleting files and accounts.

FileServe Deleting multiple files. Closed affiliate program. Sharing disabled i believe.

FileJungle (Owned by FileServe) Deleting multiple files. Testing out blocking some USA IP addresses.

UploadStation (Owned by FileSonic) Deleting multiple files. Testing out blocking some USA IP addresses.

VideoBB Closed affiliate program.

~disallowed~ Banned USA IP addresses.

FilePost Started suspending accounts with infringing material (doing what Hotfile did)

VideoZer Closed affiliate program.

4shared Deleting multiple files.

Last edited:
Everyone seems to forget about mediafire... I've been using it ever since I started uploading stuff and its a-ok until now.

Or, the worst case scenario, america's recession and economic crisis will surely steep if they try go closing down every hosting site. Gahahahaha!!!

well mediafire seems fine, but how long will it last?

Mediafire should be fine, the only problem with mediafire is people tend to upload music. It seems that every filesharing site that has a affiliate program is going to be down for now. Everyone can always go back to rapidshare i guess. If things go bad i picture seeing filehosting sites banning US IPS, this way they'll still be making money. Though it sucks for anyone who got premium account you can't really do much at this point. Our only hope is too see if megaupload can come back. Its true they can try to get rid of torrents, but thats failed once before. Less just use piratebay for example. They did get taken down, but guess what? There still up.

this is one reason uploaders don't want to upload to mediafire

quoted from corocoro
Mediafire: Slow upload speeds, a lot of broken uploads, and split archives get randomly corrupted over time. I'm not going to waste hours every day to fix files because they're too incompetent to provide stable servers. There's also evidence they delete accounts holding too much data, citing DMCA complaints (this happened to a friend of mine even though he never received a single takedown notice for any of his files), which makes me even more unlikely to use Mediafire.

Hmm... I see.
Although I haven't experienced that complaint for a while though. I guess the search for a stable and captachaless hosting site thickens XD

I wouldn't think too much about mediafire, I think they're going down soon too, same with rapidshare. We probably will have someone take over for Filesonic though, just like Fileserve took over after Hotfile was castrated. But this cycle will just keep repeating itself. It's no good. I wish everyone would stick to P2P. Getting an old file that way is as simple as asking for a reseed. Fat chance that'll happen though, not as long as we have hosts promoting piracy with payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.