Do you have kids, want kids, or don't want kids?

Perplexing

Elite Member
Elite Member
Jul 26, 2011
I'm a proud father of two boys ages 7 and 3 with a third one on the way. In all seriousness I never wanted kids but since having them I couldn't imagine not having them. They are very precious to me and I am very thankful to have them in my life. :)

I'm 24 now, I have never thought of having kids since... I haven't married anyone yet.
imronery.jpg (and so is most people over here that I usually talk to :()

For now we are thinking of having a girlfriend (and what kind of personality/traits she should have) though :p

^ Lies, lies and more lies!

An!

K0u, this is a discussion of having kids, not to calling bluff on each other, kkthx? On a related note, I myself wanting a daughter thanks to "Usagi Drop" and "With Ribbon"

Last edited:

I don't have the log when you say you wanted a daughter :P.

To be honest, nv came to mind, yome first :(

I wouldn't mind having kids of my own.
Preferably a twin - a boy and a girl, would be nice.
Plus we could use both male and female names - if y'all know what I mean.
No need to got through the labor process twice, mean less hospital expense.

I want to have two kids, a boy and a girl. I think having kids is more important than getting married since these beings are coming from oneself, they're a piece of one's soul and it makes one even more responsible.

Reactions: Perplexing
I wanna have one, or two maybe
I didn't care if I got them from My Future Wive or adoption
I will love them an raise them with all I've got

Humans True Happiness is watching their children grow up and continuing life
If There's someone say that my statement is not true, they will never felt that happiness in their lives for eternity

I aborted a baby with my exgirlfriend... so stupid of my part i was just a kid like 19 years old =S, but if I get to choose now Ill like a boy frist and then a girl :)

I want to have a child, but think at my age I would look into adoption. The real problem is "Society" and my personal life choices keep me from doing so.

@Animeluver agreed!

Id most likely love to have 2 though. Dont want a single child to be lonely :/

Before planning to have kids, you better plan to have a partner... FIRST...

haha thats very true. Dont wana rush into things or it will turn out bad in the long run.

Before planning to have kids, you better plan to have a partner... FIRST...

pfft no need to plan that they can just go to a bar and randomly select someone and when the protection fails 9 months later out comes a baby :P

pfft no need to plan that they can just go to a bar and randomly select someone and when the protection fails 9 months later out comes a baby

LoL I don't think it is that easy. my friends told me that it takes her married friends (3 of them) about 5 months of almost every night of unprotected sex to be pregnant... ah well...

Well I can't argue that personally speaking, however I've got a few friends that became proud daddies after one night of unprotected sex >.>

LOL

as least they didn't opt for "alternative solution"

As for me well...

I'm still pure and innocent but if I am going to have sex, I'll not use any protection for the first 3 times! and I'll only do it with someone I love.

Additionally, my parents told me I must promise them to make grand kids for them, or else... they will make it happen and arrange a marriage. They want it ever since they witness my 2D fetish.

I don't want to marry anyone yet until I capture 1000 heroines, and I have 7 years left to wrap it up.

Agreed with the "alternative solution" honestly they impressed me by taking responsibility. And truthfully 2D fetish or not no one should pressure you into having kids even if it is your parents. I'm assuming by your age that your parents are late 40s early 50s so why rush anything. Just tell them to let nature take it's course :P

I will say that I believe you should be married (and not because of my beliefs) because I've seen it time and time again where kids suffer without having a two parent system. But then again with such a high rate of divorce I suppose it doesn't really matter anymore.

your parents are late 40s early 50s so why rush anything

50s and 60s actually, they are almost retired. They would have been retired but they want to do some extra years for me.

I will say that I believe you should be married

Marriage to me is just a mere ritual no more no less, though. I treat all relationship as serious, therefore, I consider it's "ending" if I have sex with anyone, provided that she wouldn't cheat me ;).

Checkmate said:
I'm still pure and innocent but if I am going to have sex, I'll not use any protection for the first 3 times! and I'll only do it with someone I love.

Here. someone who thinks like me in this direction.
Checkmate said:
I consider it's "ending" if I have sex with anyone
Ending? Well is not something like the end of the world.

I better say it will be : " A new beginning". Of course it will be an end but a new beginning too... So i guess it should not be bad if she / he take all the responsibility to make the kind and example child... :)

King doesn't want any kids, I don't know why, maybe I'm just not in that stage just yet? Maybe I would want some in the future? I don't know. To be honest, I don't mind kids when they're past 5 when they start to understand, but before that stage, at the moment I feel as if they're horror. Seeing my younger cousin coming to age is a lot better than the time I've spent with them before. Then again King is just young still so xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha