Do you care about the number of posts you have ?

Bane

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2011
Simple question.I'm just curious since usually there are people who just spam so their post number can go up.

Nope, why should I, I care more about the number who shows me how much money I have on my bank account. But also not too much lol.

the only thing I care about is outdoing samyeung46 in terms of forum level... anything beyond that really doesn't matter :P

Lol only one that says yes :3 Hmm i would say i probably do (joins alex in the yes category). I like big numbers and shiny awards though its mostly just a product of the spam section and not intentional.
So its 2 - Yes and 5 - No currently

Last edited:
nope... i don't quite care... since posting means times....
i can't waste so much time just to post! i still has tons of work to do rather than just to waste it

nope :) almost all my post have been spam. so that's why maybe.

not really.. since I only post if there is a need for me to or there is something I want to participate in , I guess.

Hmm..at this point a little bit. My goal is atleast 100 post, anything beyond that is just extra :P

I visit forums to have discussions, not to look at a big number. I can do that on my calculator.

I wonder when im gonna get Over 9000! xD
YOU-SHALL-NOT-PASS_b5a9541f10a5c3cc2b3cde2f9839922f.jpg

Hm.... I guess no.....

I'm here because I want to be here, that's all ^_^

When the post race's just launched yes. But when you have to go after 15k posts in your 195 posts boat it just doesn't sound interesting anymore.

*looks at self*

I was crazy back then like the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha