The Christmas Story I Did Not Write.

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
Those of you who have been around a while may remember that some years I have written a Christmas story, and posted them in General Discussion as a Christmas present to the forum.

Well, this year I didn't write one. Apologies for that. It's not that I didn't have any story ideas, it's just that they didn't seem too... well... Christmassy.

As a belated Christmas present to ASF, here are some ideas for Christmas stories I rejected.

Christmas stories I rejected:

Santa and the Doxy

After a night of after Christmas revelry, Santa wakes up to discover he has married a lady of the evening. The new Mrs. Claus tries to encourage Santa to give away a new line of "Adult" toys for Christmas.

Save the Reindeer!

An animal rights group chains themselves to Santa's sleigh, and gets a court order forbidding Santa from forcing the reindeer to fly, an act they call barbaric.

Now this one, I actually came close to writing, perhaps in the style of The X-Files. ;)

The Secret Santa Project

The public story is that in 1947, a space ship crashed around Roswell, NM. The Government took the ship and it's dead alien crew to a secret base for study.

The truth is, it was Santa's sleigh that crashed. The government took the sleigh and Santa's body to study the Elven technology that made the sleigh fly and create a time warp so it could go around the world in one night. They also tracked the sleigh back to Santa's secret toy factory and captured it.

To cover things up, every Christmas Eve, a CIA (Christmas Intelligence Agency) pilot flies a government made sleigh around the world, giving toys made by the USEF (US Elf Force) to children, and dropping spy satellites in low Earth orbit.

Yes, it was close with that one. Oh well, maybe next year. :laughpanda:

A belated Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year ASF!

[MENTION=93850]|♚|KK|♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];

Reactions: espiekerella
Thanks for the mention [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; :D your stories are always interesting, glad you decided to post this. and happy new year!

Never knew you were a writer Leggy

:alice_shock:

Thanks! I won quite a few awards in the ASF Writing Competitions. You can find several of my stories there. Also, there are other Christmas stories in General Discussion.

Hope you enjoy! :)

@Leggy, thanks for the mention; your stories are usually interesting, and I'm glad you decided to post this. And a very happy new year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.