Any Chinese speakers?

Tsukizm

Apr 25, 2013
I'm wondering if anyone here knows Mandarin?? I don't know Cantonese >_<; I need someone to chat with to keep Chinese fresh in my mind, especially as I'm re-familiarizing myself with Japanese. I know we can only speak English here except for in the Japanese forum, but there's always pm, right? :)

Reactions: fguelffstan
I'm wondering if anyone here knows Mandarin?? I don't know Cantonese >_<; I need someone to chat with to keep Chinese fresh in my mind, especially as I'm re-familiarizing myself with Japanese. I know we can only speak English here except for in the Japanese forum, but there's always pm, right? :)
Well, the problem is, that you there/here very rarely with Chineses meet, just only InorixShu have I in my mind, who half Chinese is... You must from her ask, if she lust have with you Chinese to speak. ...

@Tzukizm ; That is not entirely true. You are allowed to use any language you wish, but you must provide an English translation of what is said.

Well, the problem is, that you there/here very rarely with Chineses meet, just only InorixShu have I in my mind, who half Chinese is... You must from her ask, if she lust have with you Chinese to speak. ...
There's actually a lot. A lot of Chinese and JP lurkers. You can't find them posting here frequently because all they want is access.

I am Chinese......
Hello!
:nekopara_cheer:

Well, on the world are about more than 1 000 000 000 Chineses, but on ASF just some dropping in every season... - Hmm, very interesting, right...>_>???

/me thinks there is probably tons of chinese around =/
Or asian in general =w=

/me thinks there is probably tons of chinese around =/
Or asian in general =w=

>-->I am a Chinese.
>--> I do not dare enough to say that I am very eloquent in Mandarin.
>--> Anyway, I speak Mandarin at home for most of the time.
>-->I know Cantonese and Hokkien as well.
>--> My level of language is that the person that talks to me, they can understand what I am saying.

>-> And hey, where are you from?
>-> What is your native language by the way?

Users who are viewing this thread