Anonymous, enemy or friend of the society ...

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
images

I know that this grouping on the one hand: We want to protect user, but ... But now we move to other side: In this project, I think the drive with their skills on. ...

But I'm interested in what you think about it: With advantages and disadvantages etc.

This thread makes just as much sense as the last one.

I will explain what I think of this thread with a picture:
6bemy.jpg

I mean, my dear WsE that the group Anonymous does not stretch the sheet over something.

I just wanted to know whether you are or what others think about it.

ah I really don't understand the goals of the group, could you please define it more?

props for having Kos-mos in your sig though.

Reactions: nanashi1
I can only say my dear Selvaria Bles, whether this association is not a bit of shit on the target. I can understand this kind of group, they only want to protect our virtual world of politicians, but I just think that something they do not overdo it ... Now do you understand me, right?

I understand but i don't know to much about the group myself so i can't make a judgement call them :p

Also kosmos in your sig is weilding a weird weapon never used it in any of the games myself :p

In my opinion they are my friends, but not everyone of them. Anonymous has no leader and everyone can be a member of Anonymous. Everyone of them has other goals, not only the protection of the world wide web etc. There are also a few members who hacks to "damage" other peoples, publish personal data etc.

You too can call yourself as a member of Anonymous, because you don't have to "apply for this job" ... and in the end, you can do what you want, because nobody knows that you are "this person" who they look for. In short, everyone is "Anonymous" ;)

Last edited:
There are times where the government needed to be kept in check, so that they do not go over their heads with all the power they have over us all. These group, the Anonymous, is one way to do that. Just as long they didn't overdid it.

Well, that's just how I see them.

Hmm theyre like a rebel group for the internet... fighting for what they want though that happens to be with the interests of the people at the moment... as long as they dont go too crazy then its fine...

Yeah WsE, same thoughts here.

How many threads like this do we have now???

As for Anonymous, Puma is correct. They are a anon group with no representative or speaker. Nobody applies for any jobs of any kind. So saying that you are Anonymous then you are with Anonymous.

Last edited:
Aha ... then the real harm these entities Anonymous Image ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.