Anime-Sharing the next level...

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
I am imagining ever before, whether as the anime-sharing could appearance in the future, if perhaps not even rise to be the next "level" And since I always come to the same result ... What I think would be if anime-sharing commitments in a 3D or in a so-MMO-RPG-like garment would be: Where do you step forward with real, home-made avatars through the virtual world AS.? I am imagining before that represents each virtual world in this building has its own section (yet wass now are). Where members communicate in real time with other members in good selling virtual club-rooms, etc. can ...

(This issue should not lamenting the current anime-sharing form, just so I wanted to say that what would have been for 'n possibilities ...!)

Are you writing now with a free spirit like her anime-sharing would see ... I am waiting for your feedback.

iIoTzXpcXhs2y.gif

OK, to be honest, I've read your post 3 times or more, just to get the meaning.
So...do you mean something similar to Second Life, where ASF members can met and interact virtually?

Reactions: nanashi1
Hmm starting to sounds like gaia with zomg and that village thing xD I think the irc chat would be simpler to use for most people~ The creation of that would probably require resources that may eventually be asking members to donate and the such which they seem to be avoiding atm~

I mean, my dear Ayumu9 that if anime-sharing at some point (but not sure ..) in a 3D world would be submerged. Now do you understand me, or us.

iIoTzXpcXhs2y.gif

Think Sword Art Online for the forum.

SAO ~ everyone coming online into the virtual Anime-Sharing world and chat there XD~
and more interesting forum games~ PvP battles ? >PVPの戦闘<

Playstation Home? (not that i used it before, but from i saw from screenshots)

every thread will be a building? or at least section and the threads will be the floors? xD

lol, add a trout slapping function ;D

hmm....:anblink:i personally think its good idea:fulfilled:...:smug:but resource wise it would be very hard to run it free or only on donations....so if it turn in to a one that we need to pay,:foreveralone: i don't think everyone would be able to join as in present

Thats called reporting since there isnt a blocking function here... unless something is done~ But that still doesnt block everyone~ If everyone could ban then there are plenty who would use that for selfish reasons... actually why am i even arguing this =.=

that would be cool i bet many members would ban you:evillaugh:for spamming alot :lmao:

Hello first! let me clarify a misunderstanding of my sentence: I mean with the 3D world so that if you are now at about Alaplayer, or as x-Shiki-x said with PlayStation Home from your PC. would use, and not as futuristic thinking like corocoro with SAO. (corocoro hey​​, there should be no counter-action against you if you understand.)

iIoTzXpcXhs2y.gif

Do I understand this correctly? You mean something like a clan, guild etc. with the name "AS" in online games?

If I'm correct, I think this is a very good idea :)

Lol.... I think thats not a bad idea at all... But i like the virtual world someone mentioned on page one.. would be rather cool to download a whole building into your pocket.. then run it on an invisible screen thats touchscreen..

Do I understand this correctly? You mean something like a clan, guild etc. with the name "AS" in online games?

If I'm correct, I think this is a very good idea :)
Hmm...AS clan. Does that mean I could attach AS to my gaming name so other players know who killed them?

Think Sword Art Online for the forum.
That would be hard, for me at least, coz I haven't watch it yet.

I think so, my dear samyeung46 that should be done by professionals and should co.-operate.

And should be done with the Financial Sponsors.

Last edited:
Maybe start by creating an app for mobile devices?

Futuristic techs are out of the question.
Reason - Not really much a budget here to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.