About Japan food

Vile

May 6, 2013
I have a bit of curiosity about Japanese food and especially the breakfast, if anyone here is from Japan and can enlighten me thank you very much,
first is whether it is true that the Japanese eat for breakfast rice, fish, drink green tea and soy cheese?
second is if they make those calls obento lunchbox?
and third and last is how they saved for snack time at school? have refrigerators? because it could not spoil or get a bad smell which would be unpalatable.

Here is a fascinating Wiki article about breakfasts around the world:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakfast

Something interesting it mentions about Japanese breakfasts, is that Western style breakfasts have become very common because of ease of preparation.

Reactions: Vile
/me pokes [MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; :runhappy:
Hmm... who else might be able to answer... =w=

/me Pokes [MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; so they make me a bento..........

i had a friend who got a bento made for him by his japanese friend (i think it's real @.@)

[MENTION=51645]Vile[/MENTION];
Hello, nice to meet you:)
1. I usually eat a loast of white bread for breakfast, and many Japanese do so because it takes a little time. When I do so, I spread jam or butter on bread. There are also people who eat rice, miso soup, and some side dishes(for example, fish, Vienna sausage, and flied eggs). To drink green tea(or brown tea) is natural in Japanese, not only for breakfast. What I said here is not "macha". And I have ever eaten soy cheese for breakfast. But rarely I make bread roasted with cheese and Vienna sausage like pizza for breakfast.
2. Yes, I often make obento.
3. I use refregirants in summer or spring. But I don't use them in winter because it's enough cold.

*ryuta make obento for Second.(It includes poison)

/me give sam all the bentooo.......... saa Mesiagaree... :smug:

/me lucky not eat it because its feel weird and let ryuta taste it...

ryuta got poisoned....

/me use teleport

Dont spam too much out of the spams ;p

But who said i was poisoning with food? /me drags ryu off to the lpw to see if theres any medics~ =w=

japanese breakfast is levels above (in terms of nutrition) compared to the west.

tbh, if i had the time, id prepare japanese styled food 24-7, but alas, im lazy as fuck... so yea, theres that.

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]

Thanks for the article, I read calmly and then say what I thought .

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]
 Yoroshiku onegaishimasu : D , thank you now understand how it works I still have doubts about the obento in Japanese schools as you heat up the lunchbox ? Schools also have refrigerators for students to put their lunch boxes ? about the breakfast does not seem very different from mine , sometimes like French bread with butter or fried egg and soy juice , stopped with fried egg did not make me well , now I want to later add Japanese cookery for a healthier life .
Sorry but repeat that question is because I did not understand if you working or studying :sowwy:

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]

:menft:

@all

thanks for your comments is very productive topic , I intend to learn Japanese cooking at least for breakfast because I find it very healthy lately have not given me very well with western food , i can cook very well but do not know Japanese cuisine seems complicated to find the spices here

curiosity is that here in the West is synonymous with status lead lunchboxes , the poorest take tins while other more affluent lunch in the street , interesting but i prefer homemade food ^^

Japanese schools has NOT refrigerators for obento. I wrote the term "refrigerant", it doesn't mean refrigerator. Refrigerants are used to keep obento cold. As for rot, summer is dangerous. Thus I use many refrigerants in summer. Lunch-box is surrounded by refrigerants, and I put them in a bag(pouch).
I see. Bread is convenient for breakfast.
You don't need to say sorry. I'm a colledge student. But it is natural that even people who has a job eat obento.

I'm lazy, but there are school cafeterias. I'm lucky. I also like the west foods and often eat it. There are many western restaurants.
If you want to eat Japanese dishes, you can come Japan! Anybody who like Japan is welcome!

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]

Certanly ! :dthumbup:

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]

I see, so I figured with the work here people put their food in refrigerators but would have many refrigerators, no? haha. is like a freezer bag that you use I expressed myself badly because my English is still not very good. usually the primary schools here offer the food. also have school cafeterias. this morning I took green tea not as most westerners drink with sugar but it should be without any sweetener, all kinds of tea I drink as well as Asians, not to look like them but because I understand the reason to drink tea without sugar. Thanks for the invitation. Within 5 years plan to visit Japan, there are many things I want to learn about your country.

woow...... you gonna visit japan..??? :lovestruck: [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; we have more buddies.s..... :XD:
let ask [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; for our guide... to Akihabara.... anddd of coursee tooo adult district... :rant:

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]

I'll be in 5 years, I am gathering money and knowledge to dispense guide ....:happywhistle:
yes surely will in Akihabara district and adult, Course ryuta is a guest ... just thinking about the girls cosplayer :nosebleed::desire:

There are one refregirator per household in Japan. Almost families has only one refrefirator. I guess it is same in your country. And as for obento(refrigirat), we don't need so much refrigirats because obento is covered by pouch. We use about 3 refregirats for an obento. Oh, yeah. I think "freezer bag" is good word in this situation. My English skill is bad. haha. I'm surprised that schoolchildren can use cafeteria in your country. As for primary school, we don't eat obento for the lunch. There are school meals. What schoolchildren eat is decided. When you come Japan, I'm glad if you tell me that. I say in precaution, maybe I can not meet you even if you come Japan. I live in Kyoto now, and Kyoto is far from Tokyo. But I'm glad if you are interested in Japan and come my country. I like anyone who likes Japan. I wanted to tell that. Whether we can meet or not is another problem.
Of course, I want to meet you if it is convenient:)

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION];
haha, you are precocious brat:P

Reactions: Vile
[MENTION [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION][/MENTION]

Thanks for your answers ryuta, maybe I explained myself bad I meant refrigerators in school. much like the fact that primary education lunch in the school. hourly load by teaching you should take lunchbox, here the school is well under heavy I honestly prefer it to be like in your country.
Indeed, I will surely let you know when and by forum or anything.
I would love to meet you and you as a friend if possible, share knowledge with friends is always good. i love japan and everything in it. Now I met, we will make the travel with a convenient date who knows you can not come to where we are, I intend to visit many cities and neighborhoods including Shibuya. I like so much Shibuya. I'll go with 2 friends want to spend two weeks at least long enough to get acquainted.

You'll go to shibuya? I see. I like Tokyo. It is a good place for otaku, though maybe you are not otaku.
I have lived in Tokyo in 4 years when I was a university graduate.
I'll live in Kyoto at least in 3 years from now. I guess it is little difficult to meet you. There is a long distance between Tokyo and Kyoto though Japan is a small country.
But, yeah. To share knowledge with friends is good. If you want to know about my country, please feel free to talk to me. By the way, where do you live? I want to know about you and your background as a friend too :)

I have lived in Tokyo in 4 years when I was a university graduate.
I'll live in Kyoto at least in 3 years from now. I guess it is little difficult to meet you. There is a long distance between Tokyo and Kyoto though Japan is a small country.

O_o out of curiosity, how old are you ryuta? I'm 28 and is considered old here

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?