♪~Singing~♪

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
I hope there's alot of people here who like singing~ Whether or not you can sing well, what could you say about singing? What would you tell people who want to lean how to sing? If you took singing lessons, would you share something about them please?

What techniques do you know? What's important when learning to sing? Do you prefer singing in a choir or alone?
What range of notes can you sing?XD

What do you think about girls singing tenor, and guys singing soprano? Who do you think can do that? :P

skip to 1:00

I wonder if any guys here can hit those notes XD

Hmm sounds like a topic for [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] and [MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION] xD

Personally i would probably refuse to sing in front of others and i cant sing well anyhow... i can only sing low notes... was in music class for part of intro to the arts and apparently i can hit notes well... it was just the basic do re mi stuff... mehs otherwise no one is hearing meh sing :ninja:

Thanks [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] for the quote. :>

Singing is a part of my love life. Haha.~ People who want to learn how to sing should focus and keep on doing their best. It may be tough but it's a lovely road to take.^^ As for singing lessons, I didn't take formal extensive ones so I can't comment much. >.<

Techniques.. I'm not so sure with that either. Haha. I think I'm not that good at the moment.~~ What's important when learning to sing would be to have courage to push your limits.^^ Be open to suggestions of others.~ I love singing either in solo or in choir but most of the time, people would say my voice is for solo.~~ Not sure why tho. >.< Range... It depends on many factors. Hahahaha. ;]

In my opinion... Girls singing tenor and boys singing soprano is actually possible. It's just a term they coined for girls/boys to distinguish voices specially if a song is to be sung in quartet (4 people) or if a song has multiple voicing. Soprano/Tenor doesn't always have to be too high because it also depends on the song arrangement. Lastly, some tenor and soprano melody could actually have the same notes and all that but they still sound distinct from each other because girls and boys have a different voice quality. It could also depend on how a certain note is approached/sung. :)

I hope there's alot of people here who like singing~ Whether or not you can sing well, what could you say about singing? What would you tell people who want to lean how to sing? If you took singing lessons, would you share something about them please?

What techniques do you know? What's important when learning to sing? Do you prefer singing in a choir or alone?
What range of notes can you sing?XD

What do you think about girls singing tenor, and guys singing soprano? Who do you think can do that? :P

skip to 1:00

I wonder if any guys here can hit those notes XD

I just sing for the fun of it~ I'm not entirely serious or too lazy to learn. It's pretty much just a hobby~
Even after taking a few music lessons, choir and watching other people improve, I could say that the place you'll learn the most is at home, or wherever you're comfortable. I mean.. you can't really expect the teacher to just somehow make you learn at lessons. It's more like you're getting some kind of reflection to know where you can improve. I've never been able to read sheet music until I started figuring it out for myself XD

There is alot online that could help people learn~ some dangers and exercises you should know. The hardest thing is not trying to do too much at once. People (myself included :P) often try to do more than they can and eventually lose inspiration to keep trying.
There might be some music groups in your area that you haven't heard about~ my teacher's orchestra mainly had families and friends. It wasn't too advertised but it was okay~

I think one of the best ways to keep trying is to enjoy what you sing to~ sometimes I'll just sing something in the car to the music or completely made up. Of course, stretching you limits a little can help too.
soooo discover more and get involved is what i can say XD the important thing is that you're having fun singing~

hmm... i only sing when i hear some music.. tried to be a good singer by mimicking the original singer but fail...

I can sing.. maybe slightly above average O.o. I used to be active in glee club and choir. Never had formal lessons. I got into a pretty famous choir group here, but I had to stop because of studies.
I'm a lower alto (I was originally Soprano 2) singer heavily reliant on my belcanto. My training was more or less based on pop but used broadway songs hahaha. And if you are in a choir, you will know that there there are very few songs dedicated to the alto range. (Points at song "Alto's Lament" ahahaha) Unless I sing the guy's part tho ahaha.

Singing was pretty much my first passion. I was singing way before I can remember. My mom opted not to put me in music school though. I have no problem being in a choir and singing solo. I've sang duets too (<-- I love the feeling of duets!)
I'm a bit sad now since I haven't been singing. Performing can get pretty addicting. Recently, I've been enjoying some jazz and blues. (I love it since the music seems to complement lower voices!).

The first song I performed was actually... Think of Me from Phantom of the Opera.. I think the glee club head was having fun with my vibrato. She also added "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables" and "Nel cor più non mi sento".

Glee club :o Hmm im thinking of the one on tv and whatnot xD Was it that one? Hmm... well idk...

Glee club :o Hmm im thinking of the one on tv and whatnot xD Was it that one? Hmm... well idk...
Ahaha Nope not that glee club. I was in glee club waaaaaaaaay before the series came out. (Around.. 13 years ago ahaha)

I have been practicing for a few years and can sing reasonably well, but not as well as I would like. I play the piano and wanted to be able to do vocals as well, which is what inspired me to learn (that and Angela Aki!). My range is E2 to B4. :3

I grew up singing and love it..

I've never had formal lessons, but my mom sings well and taught me everything I know. I've sang in choirs and solo and I enjoy both :goodtea:

I'd say my singing ability is above average.. for an amateur. Singing just makes me happy :runhappy:

i really want to get into fine arts and singing~ I'd do stuff like that with my spouse :P

I used to play bass in a rock band, and sang some of our songs.

If you love the music, sing! It doesn't matter how good you are, as long as you're having fun! :happywhistle:

I'm bad at singing.... somehow my sound is veeeery weird...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks