(#^.^#) What kind of person do you think is more approachable?

Who is more approachable? (pick 1 for every 2 options)

• girls

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • boys

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • beautiful girls

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • very attractive boys~

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • introverted girls

• introverted boys

• extravert girls

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • extravert boys

• goth, emo, etc. girls

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • goth, emo, etc. boys

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • bright, expressive, free-spirited girls

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • bright, expressive, free-spirited boys

• short girls

• tall girls

• short boys

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • tall boys

• someone listening to an iPod

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • someone reading a book

• someone into popular things

• someone who doesn't know popular things

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • someone older than you

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • someone younger than you

• a person who mostly listens to others

• a person who mostly talks to others

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • a person with more weight than you

• a person with less weight than you

• A person of the same race as you

• A person of a different race

• a person with flowing emotions (often laughs, smiles, cries, hugs, etc.)

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • a person with stable emotions (thinks before speaking, etc.)

• Total voters

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
Pick one or the other for every 2 options~ Talk about what you think makes it that way.

The different options are endless~ but I'll put a few up for some major ones.
Why do you think certain people are more approachable than others? Why is it easier to become a friend of theirs rather than another kind of person? What kind of people do you tend to avoid?

Hmm every two as in every two of a certain gender or just every two of... well... a category?

out of each pair, pick one:

ex:
A or B (B)

C or D (C)

E or F (F)

etc.

Then wouldnt someone just pick all of one gender? If they find males or females more approachable then theyll just click that option for the rest of the list...
Hmm and what do i do about stuff im neutral about? xD

if you don't know, you can either pick both or skip~ but you can't change your vote since it won't let you.

This is more of a thought provoking type of thing~ I wonder if I'm the only person who made a 30 option poll lol

lol I might make more threads like this if enough ppl like it~ I'll even share some stuff I learn from my psychology class~ (which all of it is pretty interesting lol)

There's soooooooo much stuff I could post about it's not even funny :P

ikr??? X_X I don't think it's that boys aren't approachable, it may be that the ppl voting are more interested in dating someone than simply talking :f
I mean.. in alot of cases, girls would rather have guys talk to them first.
Another thing is that it seems like it's easier to talk to someone that seems somewhat weaker than you.
sooo you can take that as learn to talk to girls.
However I'll warn you, if a guy is only talking to girls most of the time, it gives a bad image of yourself to other girls if you're ever interested in them~ lol

hmm it's going to take more thought than i have time to say atm~ feel free to say what you ppl think~

Hmm bad image? But i only ever talk to girls irl :/ Unless the guy taking orders counts xD Guys are somewhat more... well idk... i just dont really talk about what they do... they dont bother to include me in those random perverted conversation cuz i wont talk anyhow :goodtea:

You`re a psychology student? I study psychology too. (on my own) Was thinking of making it my minor in college.

Hmm psych actually got me somewhat interested... just not enough to get meh to join xD

@ Kionea If/when I have time, I may start a few interesting topics with [Psychology] as a tag. One problem with some topics is that the opinions may cause issues sooo it's hard to keep the ground even. :f

I'm a psy Major~ I'm in my 3rd psy class right now~ tho it almost seems like a repeat to me XD
I do have in interest in lots of things and several issues about society, but my occupational interest is within counseling.
Basically, I sometimes like to just show what I know and get other ppl interested~ but I hate it when other ppl try to be "correct" and just start ripping things apart :f It's like they're arguing just to be right T_T

trolls break hearts~ </3

If other people have any questions/suggestions for a new poll, I'll put something new together for you~ Or I can make a list of stuff for you to post answers about. Either way, if you kinda liked this poll or think it has potential~ feel free to offer ideas!

(off topic, about being wrong/right)
it's not that I don't like being proved wrong, it's the way that people do it or avoid something.
There are often times when I read something and disagree, or want to get people to really think about what they're saying. That's really all I want to do, know that others are considering other options, listen to differing perceptions, etc. When I hear something from another person's perspective, it makes complete sense to me, even if I don't plan on taking that way of thinking as my own.
But if people just start "defending" rather than "reasoning", it really gets messy x_x. I mean, I'm not 100% a reasoning type of person, but when it comes to little debates like that, it makes all the more sense. It's like saying, how did you get a cake from the oven? When I take something out, it's cookies. Soo you have to show the "recipe" to your thoughts, and it's much better that way.

lol medics and medivac pilots are female xD

terran operating system is "female".

but anyways.. in the face of someone, who doesnt like to approach anyone, it's all the same~

Hmm sometimes reason backfires and the argument deviates from the actual argument to some petty comment about how that side point was flawed but doesnt return to the actual reasons...

I would say that ignoring actually isnt that great... not that i really have the right to say that but i suppose that could also be an argument for why i have the right to... nvm that then~ But most problems can be solved relatively simply if they are faced and not run from~ Running just lets the problems build...

Someone who comes off as proper and mature like K-chan mentioned.
If you sound dumb as a brick, no way I'm approaching you. Think before you speak.

I actually have a issue with people finding me approachable. I have a very rugged look to me so most people think I'm just this huge asshole that wants to muder you. Once people get to know me however they always say I'm one of the nicest people they have met, however, it's still something I have to constantly deal with. I can't help if I look mean :(

Now about who I find approachable. When it comes to girls they need to have class, and self respect. Don't have those then I'm not interested in talking to you sorry. Oh, and if you smoke, definitely not talking to you. I've dating girls that smoke and their kisses are disgusting. Not to mention my clothes/car smelling like a pack of cigarettes.

When it comes to guys I'm more of the "typical guy" I guess. Love sports, movies, gaming, binge watching Netflix and all that kind of stuff, so I guess someone that has similar interest. And again if you smoke definitely not smoking in my car or house.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.