Are you planning to get this HD Remaster?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slayn312

Sniper
Elite Member
Apr 2, 2012
ZOE_PS3.jpg

Japan Released Dates: 10/25/12 Zone of the Enders HD Edition (Premium Package) & Standard
US Released Dates: 10/30/12 Zone of the Enders HD Collection (Collector's Edition) & Standard
EU Released Dates: TBA Standard Only
AU Released Dates: Nov. 2012 Standard Only

Description
Zone of the Enders
Take control of a fully armed prototype mechanized robot to fight off enemies during a space colony hijack. You become the character Leo Stenbuck, a soldier who sees the consequences of fighting firsthand and learns the true meaning of life and death. Conquer missions that change each time you play, or challenge a friend to a heated match. Zone of the Enders combines rich cityscapes and intricate canyons with futuristic weaponry and an intense storyline.

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
Inspired by the anime TV series, Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner gives you control over a lightning-fast mechanized robot. The sequel to Zone of the Enders features new weapons, maneuvers, and tactics to fight an evil militaristic force. You'll travel to expansive cityscapes, enemy fortresses, and even to the depths of space. Now that you have the power to target and destroy hundreds of enemies at the same time, quieting conflict should not be a problem.

Well a classic PS2 game is being released in HD remastered for the PS3/Xbox360.... This is the game I'm excited to get ever since I saw it for the PS2 at a friend house... Borrowed it & fell in love with it.... Was planning to get it also but it was either sold out or nowhere to be found...

I'm glad Konami is bring this classic in HD.... So I was wondering if anybody else is planning to get this game when the have the original or get this game cuz of the same predicament I"m in....

Just want your thought or opinion and have a game discussion bout the game in the near future...

Last edited:
I don't know but, PS 2 games were far more interesting then the current ones?

Xenosaga in Hd Remaster..... I do want that..... PS2 era was the best....

Well for now I'll be enjoying the PS3 era, until I'm bothered to burn games on discs. :goodtea:

I am kind of disappointed at how this game's released got delayed so much, but I'll be happy to have it.

I never got this game.... That why I'm happy it got an HD Remastered released.... Never knew it got delay....

It was mean to be released around the same time Tales of Graces got released in February, but then it got delayed and delayed like many of the games I've had on pre-order this year. I never played it either, and would like to when it gets released in HD. Saw/played it at Eurogamer, but was confused at what to do since some guy got lost and I happen to have a go at the game with no idea what to do afterwards. People these days~ :goodtea:

I'm guessing you have a PS3 then Slayn? Can I add your PSN ID? Or you add mine? :bigeyes:

You could add me though I'm never on it much..... I live in the state though.... So certain game might lag if we play against each other..... I'll send you a PM.....

Lol.... Another fell to the temptation of Collector Edition..... I'll also be getting it.... It only $20 more than the Standard which is $45.... It a regular price game of $65 so who wouldn't get it.....

meh, I wanted the game anyways :p

so I decided to get the CE

It's going be rare eventually..

hmm that might be could, I might just keep it unopened so the value will be higher then used XD

Lol... Then sell it on ebay after the price rise..... It like that Xenosaga 3 holograph disc box which was $200 even though it was used.... It rare as hell to find it....

I yeah I was never into the series back then because if I was I would have bought that and kept it

my favorite rpg ever episode 3 :3

lol XD

well, were getting the CE so we should be good.

also i got the first print edition of last story unopened

and FFXIII-2 CE unopened :D

Yea... I got FF13-2 CE unopened too..... Didn't get last story though....

Need to go to gamestop tomorrow to pre-order this game..... It not on the website unless you search for it.....

Hmm... I need to get to pre-ordered it before they stop it like amazon....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks