White Knight Chronicles 1 & 2

DavRoc777

ダヴロク777 (DavRoc777)
Elite Member
May 17, 2012
Hey ladies and gentlemen this thread (clearly stated in the title) is about WKC 1 & 2. I'm posting this up because I've been playing this game for about 3 weeks non-stop (yes I'm addicted lol). Anywho if you play these at all you can freely post walkthroughs, mods, random news, character names, questions about quests or how to complete bounties. Whatever your heart desires (just keep it within the Game Talk rules).

To start off if anyone does play look me up my characters name is Kainé. Look me up :>

Bought the games for my friend for her birthday because her brother sold her copy and she still wanted to play it, so I bought the games for her. I never did look into it, but may borrow them from her in the near future.

i have the first one on my psp...but havnt played it yet :/ i really do just collect too much than play these days...

Well I'm active quite a bit on it so if any questions let me know. I'm going to put up the link to the wiki I use soon just need to get on my laptop instead of using my phone to get on here to post stuff. -_-"

I've only played the the 1st game and plan to to play the psp version and then 2nd game during the summer.
I loved the story it was really well put, even when near the end of the 1st game with the twist it felt rushed.
The combat system was a bit lacking but it was different.
You sure been on the game for a while now everytime i logon to PSN *Davroc777 is playing WKC2*

Well I been playing both of them the version I have has WKC 1 & 2 on it so I've been addicted for a while lol.

i at least played it

the combat was uninteresting....

story was decent

if it wasn't work the combat, I might have felt compelled to keep it

also the character ai's weren't that good.

plenty of better rpg's out there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?