Whats the difference???

Brizzy

Trusted Member
Dec 24, 2014
Hello,
This is on regards to the newest release of Anime Liliths ~Prison Academia~

I saw some downloads for it today posted by (girlcelly) and a few others which is great,but I came across this particular post by (New Dragon):
"[ADV] [Lilith [リリス]] 監獄アカデミア / [Lilith] PRISON ACADEMIA Ver.1.0.1

Was just curious on what the difference was,since I'm downloading the files girlcelly has provided at the moment but wasn't entirely sure if the Ver.1.0.1 was different from what others have been posting???

Anyone know?

Reactions: espiekerella
Most likely fixes to not working Scene recollection and other visual and engine bugs.
The original I had from dmm was extremely buggy. Check 8ch vg for more details about bugs.

Oh so it's like a patch,
Thanks

So I should download the versions with the "Ver.1.0.1" with the title in them?

Oh so it's like a patch,
Thanks

So I should download the versions with the "Ver.1.0.1" with the title in them?

If you want the fixes yes. I cleared the game without them and got only 2 menu freezes and the disabled recollections.
I cannot check the exact list now.

If you want the fixes yes. I cleared the game without them and got only 2 menu freezes and the disabled recollections.
I cannot check the exact list now.

Hi, I'm trying to clear the game, but I can't get the 2 cgs before the pregnant ending. Would you mind giving me the order in which I have to select choices to get those scenes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。