What is your favorite mass multiplayer online rpg game??

I was very thankful to how Eden Edernal was :D I played a period of time recently and it seemed pretty cool ^ ^, pay attention this Wednesday (27th July) to Rusty Hearts beta :D (a super cool new anime hack n' slash online) ! ^ ^

Priston Tale 1
One of my old time favourites but since the plaer base is relative low now it isn't as fun compared to the new mmorpg giants out there.

i do play ragnarok online.. dated back 2003

due to school stuffs., hiatus for now ~... but i do have plans to play again...

i do play ragnarok online.. dated back 2003

due to school stuffs., hiatus for now ~... but i do have plans to play again...
You played it back in 2003? So was I! I was among the Beta testers at that time on the official Malaysian servers. My friend introduced it to me. We even had a guild back then.

Now I play in private server RebirthRO as a ronin, bond to no guild.

I am playing Eden Eternal and Trickster. EE is just amazing with the graphics for an MMO. Also never short of quests. Trickster is great for its animated environments and the characters all have ears! Absolute awesomeness.

I personally prefer aion for these reasons : First, it's a a korean game and i love korean RPGs like magna carta II on xbox 360. Second it has an amazing graphic engine and third it allows to customize one's avatar to the full extent.

I guess I can only name the mmorpg that I play which is Guild Wars even though I do get bored of it from time to time. Unless you have a specific class or skill set, people there don't care to add you to their party. With my main build being a Paragon, and I don't like the imbagon setup since it's boring. I get left out of most groups.

I also dab a little bit in Perfect World as well from time to time.

As for the pay to play mmorpgs, I find it difficult to pay multiple times for the same game, first the initial fee of purchasing the game and its expansions with a monthly fee to me is foolish. Especially considering games such as guild wars is able to constantly give you free service after only purchasing the game once. It's hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact of needing to pay hundreds of dollars over years of game play for the same game and needing to put in so much of game play to get the full benefit of such a purchase. Literally, I would have to play 10 hours a day just for me to feel I received my money's worth from such games. With such a schedule, where will I be able to hold down a job as well as a social life outside of work and my gaming fetish. End of rant lol.

I hear you. It doesn't make sense. Aria games is really good. I love them.

On a side note though, is that Carnage on your sig?

My favorite one is wow but it's becoming boring to me. I intend to play Guild Wars 2 when it comes out and hopefully I have a better computer by then. I also like Aion but it also needs some pretty good hardware.

Yep it is Carnage. Have a few others that I picked up from an old gaming site I used to go to that's no longer around. Only sigs that I have with a handle of mine in it are from the gaming sites I go to, but it's not Faceless so I don't use them. Have a kool one from Blood: The Last Vampire that I use most of the time.

Someone made it for me about 6 or so years ago.

What is your favorite mass multiplayer online rpg game??

Number one - Space Cowboy
Number two - Voyage Century
Number three - MU Online
Number four - Habbo Hotel
Number Five - WURM Online

Used to be WoW, but like Dagonath I think it's become a very boring game. Classes have become very vanilla and rep grinding is the expected norm. Holding out for Guild Wars 2, Tera Online and the new version of PSO2 ^_^

Only MMO I currently play is CosmicBreak. Highly addictive, so stay away from it.

I guess I can only name the mmorpg that I play which is Guild Wars

Dood me 2 even tho i have had d acct since 07 i havent played often since my old comp sucked just got a new laptop that runs it fine im more of a pve person and pretty much a noob >__<

World of Warcraft... But i've become sick of it.You only do the same things over and over again a.k.a. grinding. That's why i started to twink but it's the same stuff...I'll probably try retail for a while and after that i'm gonna switch to Guild Wars 2 :)

By the way could you pm me with some MMORPGs ? I've been looking for something new to play but i just can't seem to find a site with a search engine for mmorpgs...

I play Trickster online these days. I used to play ragnarok while it was free. But then I went over to trickster. I haven't been in the market for any others since (lack of time).

While I don't really play these kinds of games anymore, (although I'm waiting to see if Tera Online is any good.) I would have to say my favorite out of all the ones I tried would be Ragnarok. Simply because it was the one I spent the most time on.

My favorite and I stll play until now, Lineage II. Great music, great monster (yeah, i like going solo into high level playground just to get a look at new monsters), and great fanservice (Just look at those Dark Elf and High Elf, what is there not to like). [High Elf, Palladin, Lvl. 64] [Dark Elf, Abyss Walker, Lvl. 58]

The second one is Grand Chase, an action RPG, Dungeon Smash'em up. Pretty fast paced and hilariously entertaining. There's a lot of job to go for different team formation. [Amy, dancer Lvl 60] [Elesis, swordman lvl 58]

Money-wise this game are free for all the good thing I play for it. Sure, you need some cash to buy special item on the cash shop but I never used it. I don't know why, but spending more money to get more achievement on a game doesn't ring a sense to me. Maybe because I just play it for the fun.

I used to play Dragon Nest lately but kinda got a little busy so I have to take a hiatus from it for now. I also used to play Grand Chase and Ragnarok (I guess Ragnarok is where everything and everyone started =) )

I still visit this Ragnarok private server from time to time until now because my old friends are still there and playing. Hahaha

I remember being a sucker for Ragnarok back when it was still a big game some years ago. Though there are still a lot of inter nation servers working for it, it has lost quite its touch in terms of having really massive amounts of players playing.

I was relatively good with it, and that was actually the first online game I played hardcore. Though I didn't do anything competitive with it, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.