What VN's would you like to see translated?

Koinkun

English VN guru
Elite Member
Oct 3, 2011
Sorry if this thread has already been made, searched but couldnt find one like it. Just curious about games our non-japanese speaking members hope to see translated sometime in the future.

For me I can think of 2 off my the top of my head atm. I wanna see "MajiPuri: Wonder Cradle" translated because the translation of the demo by insani was the 3rd VN I ever played, and it looks amazing and I am dying to finish it. And "Twinkle Review" (The real one, the newgrounds knock off was kinda cool when I played it but mainly i like the artwork and the story looks promising)

So how bout you guys? =D

Kinda of funny and ironic for this thread. :P

May I dont apply to the non-japanese speaking group since I play japanese ones, but for this, shouldnt you must have come across some japanese vn first? The one of the few ways, is maybe an anime adaptation of the game which someone highlight to you, or someone who flashes random pictures like someone here.

That 'Twinkle Review' is WAY OLD. I dont see any possibly of a game created way back in 1999 be translated though, sorry to break your hopes. I dont think even our uploaders have the game in jp.

Lol, it is true that youd have to know something bout the game, but the descriptions for all the jp games on sites like vndb are in english so you can see some screenshots and learn what its about xP. Slowly but surely i wanna learn japanese so i dont needa wait for translations

And is it that old O.o didnt read too much on Twinkle Review, looks like it would be a little newer than that lol. oh well.

Oh vndb I see.. Forgotten about it :P

Best thing still, is to learn jap and understand the language.

silly question, are vns written in Hiragana, Katakana, or Kanji? (Prolly Kanji right?)

Mixed. Sentences are never fixed on 1 syllabus.

hira = normal japanese words, phrases
kata = english words converted into japanese, eg television = テレビ (terebi)
kanji = kanji wordings. hardest.

Understanding is important for languages. Watching raw anime episodes, reading raw manga scans and being able to understand >90% and able to translate, you will most likely be able to understand VNs too. Of course, it would take years.

kata = english words converted into japanese, eg television = テレビ (terebi)
Actually, any language to japanese, words or names, for example:
ボンジュール = Bonjour (french) = Good morning (english)
レオナルド・ダ・ヴィンチ = Leonardo da Vinci

You use katakana also to express more emotion when you say something, for example:
このガキ = このがき = kono GAKI = you KID!
このバカ = このばか = kono BAKA = you FOOL!

I've given up on waiting for translation and started to play the original japanese :D

Actually, any language to japanese, words or names, for example:
ボンジュール = Bonjour (french) = Good morning (english)
レオナルド・ダ・ヴィンチ = Leonardo da Vinci

You use katakana also to express more emotion when you say something, for example:
このガキ = このがき = kono GAKI = you KID!
このバカ = このばか = kono BAKA = you FOOL!

XD
Haha, yeap! just kinda rare in other languages~ but all works
Wrong topic though! :P

People will tend to give up waiting and start, then addiction will get worse, so be prepared! :D
I dont have any particular title to see translated, since I can play original jap, but maybe the srpg games from eushully, since they make excellent games with excellent graphics.

Last edited:
This is kinda out of topic but still...

I'm pretty intrigued in studying Japanese. Any tips?

play VN Translated.... never crossed my mind... never play it, since im always playing japanese, as i understand it.
does it good, the translation i mean?

This is kinda out of topic but still...

I'm pretty intrigued in studying Japanese. Any tips?

you should've try it in here
instead of asking it on this thread!

Reactions: Tessu
Since I understand spoken language only and a like 30% of what is said, I do hope to see this game translated:

輝光翼戦記 天空のユミナFD -ForeverDreams-

Oooh that one looks good. yea more turn-based strategy games rlly need to be translated, it adds that bit of an interactive side that i like, rpg style ones too like brave soul and raidy (though raidy usually just pissed me off, all i wanted to do was get to the bosses and lose on purpose Dx) lmao

Like i previously mentioned, Eushully games like Verita and its prequels, sequels and side stories here:

http://vndb.org/v2836

can be completed, by the jap srpg can overload my head. :)

that ones tasty lookin =D and not very old either, maybe that actually has a hope of being translated sometime in the future xP

Visual Novel. Its like a book and game combined. You read it and make choices throughout the Novel that leads to different endings. Like an eroge has a certain number of girls you can get with, decisions you make progress the story towards a certain girls ending. VN's have visuals (like characters are there in front of you while talking to them, backgrounds, some CG art and animation sometimes too.) and most of the time Voices (japanese) and great BGM as well. Though only a little amount of these games have english translations (well compared to how many untranslated VN's there are, theres still a whole lot of translated ones).

Try downloading Yume Miru Kusuri from here. I'll grab a link for ya...

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/yume-miru-kusuri-drug-makes-you-dream-955

see if you like it, its one of the best VN reads i've ever had (and ive had alot of english VN reads xP)

cubes natsu no ame. loved it.
propellers asairo.

All the popular ones will eventually get a tl I'm sure.

I'd like to see Tropical Kiss translated. I LOVE the artwork, Koutaro (Nijiiro Zakura) did an awesome job.

Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi. Don't want to see the anime until I finish the VN but after looking around for an English patch, I won't see the anime for quite some time. ):

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.