What is the name for these games?

sweatpupejj

Oct 24, 2012
Hey I remember watching these PC games being played youtube and They looked awesome I don't know the names so hopefully I can describe them well enough for you guys.
The first was some game where they were being chased but to hide from the guy they could camouflage into the items around these things such as boxes.
The second one is the these ppl walking around trying to kill these psycho ppl and these said ppl could jump around a stab them.
What is the name for these games?

[MENTION=35691]sweatpupejj[/MENTION]We need more than that to work on what you're looking for. For all I care it could be a console game and I won't have a clue due to my knowledge is rather limited in Horror games.

Try the following, as all of these games has at least one of them in PC platform:
  • Bioshock Series (Not for those who get heart attacks)
  • FEAR Series (Not for those who get heart attacks)
  • Dead Space (Not for those who get heart attacks)
  • Doom Series (Not for those who get heart attacks)
  • Left 4 Dead Series
  • Resident Evil Series
  • Fatal Frame Series (Not for those who get heart attacks)
  • Silent Hill Series

Yeah... those games are the games that may fit what you are looking for.

If you have the guts to play it, try Amnesia The Dark Decent. No weapons, just pure Horror Survival. And I'm pretty sure this one is the one where you have to balance with hiding in places and staying in the light. This one definitely is not for people who has Heart Attacks. Playing this in broad daylight would make me paranoid as hell.

Check this link out for Amnesia

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.