What game do you like playing, why?

lemoineine

Banned
Jun 26, 2017
Hi, I'm avid gamer, and Battleships Blood Sea is my favorite ios game now. It's a military SLG masterpiece specially designed based on the history of WWII. I am a military fan, too. In the game, I can see battleships, war and Fighters all is my favorite.

Reactions: KOBE
Try into World of Warships or World of Tanks if you like multiplayer, or Call of Duty franchise, you may like it.
Of course, you will need a decent PC.

Started Nioh a couple days ago. Really enjoyable game I recommend it if you like samurai kinda games or games with challenge.

If you asked me a year ago, I'd answer that I like playing horror games most of all, especially if they are about supernatural like Silent Hill, F.E.A.R., Amnesia The Dark Descent. No special reason, I just found movies and stories about supernatural interesting since childhood. Once, when I was searching for a new horror game to play, I found out about Corpse Party and that led to my new fascination with Japanese games. Not only because I liked the horror atmosphere of the game, but how well-developed characters and plot were. That's why I started playing Japanese visual novels and that's what I've been doing throughout the last year. I can enjoy various VNs, but whenever I encounter horror and/or supernatural elements in a VN, I enjoy it all the more. Like, encounters with the dark Ukyo in Amnesia, or monsters in Hakuouki, or crazy twins in BWS.

Real-life battle system with 3d graphics like Bioware games. I also enjoy jrpg games and almost all well-written visual novels. While I like dark and twisted themes, honestly, I can't stand horror games. Its not "I don't like them", more like "I freak out whenever even a freaky music tunes up or the visual effects and lightning changes". I can at least play rpg maker horror games though. Its not as scary.
Games that have traditional art and themes (wuxia, ancient china) with turn-based strategy is also good. And I can't miss out, mystery ones. I feel like Sherlock Holmes every time I solve cases.

I still like playing JRPG games, visual novels, ARPG games, MMOs, one ios game and the list goes on actually.

So it's really hard to explain in a short note. Typically what I enjoyed playing this week is the following:
  • PSO2 JP Server - Its fun at first but it gets really grindy if you want certain things. It gets obnoxiously hard if you want to be actually good at the game where gear and skills does matter. A lot. In certain Emergency Quests where dying will cause you to lose that quest.
  • Shadowverse (ios / PC via STEAM) - Fun game at glance but seriously, seriously hard if you want to play all the characters races and not dust/vial the cards you don't need immediately. Gets even harder to play and compete against other players where you face off completed decks vs your scrapped up cards you can affod.
  • Supreme Commander - Just a simple offline strategy game. To me at least.
  • Total War: Shogun 2 - Another simple offline strategy game. Based on the Japanese Sengoku era.
  • Visual Novels - Too many to list but currently trying to play through [Regulus]1/7の魔法使い.

With that said, my NA friends are asking me to play (probably won't have time to play a lot anyway):
  • Soul Worker NA Server - Can't see myself going from PSO2 MMOARPG to it
  • League of Legends - Not going back it.

If I just gave up PSO2 JP Server, I would go and complete:
  1. Trails of the Heroes series - Cold Steel
  2. Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Berseria

And I can't miss out, mystery ones. I feel like Sherlock Holmes every time I solve cases.
Any mystery games you could recommend? I love mystery shows and novels, so I feel like it's a genre I would like in a game.

------------------
Myself; I really enjoy playing RPG’s, whether they’re JRPG or WRPG. I primarily like to play for story(/characters) and exploration(/interactivity). I also really enjoy stories with dark/twisted themes and sad/tragic ends.
So I enjoy settings like Bayonetta, Dragon Age, The Witchers, etc. Even unpopular games like Drakengard, Final Fantasy Type-0, Xenogears, etc, I love I guess primarily because of the setting.
Slice-of-life I generally find hard to stick with… which kinda sucks because 99% of my friends dislike anything anime or games. The one friend I do have who is into anime/games, only seems to like slice-of-life. So hanging out watching movies/playing games usually ends up with either me bored or her distressed.

Although Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons is an exception.
Platformers also with cute animal mascots also hold a special place in my heart and I quite like playing them (the world could do with more Crash/Spyro).

Any mystery games you could recommend? I love mystery shows and novels, so I feel like it's a genre I would like in a game.

------------------
Myself; I really enjoy playing RPG’s, whether they’re JRPG or WRPG. I primarily like to play for story(/characters) and exploration(/interactivity). I also really enjoy stories with dark/twisted themes and sad/tragic ends.
So I enjoy settings like Bayonetta, Dragon Age, The Witchers, etc. Even unpopular games like Drakengard, Final Fantasy Type-0, Xenogears, etc, I love I guess primarily because of the setting.
Slice-of-life I generally find hard to stick with… which kinda sucks because 99% of my friends dislike anything anime or games. The one friend I do have who is into anime/games, only seems to like slice-of-life. So hanging out watching movies/playing games usually ends up with either me bored or her distressed.

Although Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons is an exception.
Platformers also with cute animal mascots also hold a special place in my heart and I quite like playing them (the world could do with more Crash/Spyro).
:surprised: WOW! Is the world really small or I seem to have something in common with almost anyone?
ahm..excuse me. So, you want me to recommend some mystery games?
1) Tokyo Dark by Cherrimochi - This game gave me the creeps and I stopped halfway. Its not like the story was bad. As I mentioned before, I have a 'thing' against horrors. Story is engaging and even when I was afraid I still made it through. Psychological themes are included (MY FAVOURITE!!). The protagonist is a police-detective and a very strong lead BUT its upto the player choice.( I don't want to spoil much)
2) Selenon Rising by Sekai Project - Hmm...its an episodic game. The protagonist is a PSYCHIC!!! Honestly, you know how a novel starts kind of like boring but starts to get interesting the more we read, its the same with this. At least, in my opinion though. This game has its own little world and its own terms for 'certain things'. It needs some time to understand the plot but this game is a MUST!
3) Criminal case(?) XD - Do I have to say much? lol sorry. Its my natural instinct to joke.
Well, I can only recommend these two to you.( I don't wanna write a long reply. Maybe I'll in the future)
And I'm glad to see that you and I have the same choice of genre and the same kind of friends as well. Though all of my 'female' friends aren't interested in anime&games but my 'male' friends are but different genre. They like 'plotless killings' more than a story-driven gameplay.
DID I REALLY FORGET TO WRITE HARVEST MOON AND STORY OF SEASONS AS WELL AS RUNE FACTORY AS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE GAME!? I fail as a fan.

:surprised: WOW! Is the world really small or I seem to have something in common with almost anyone?
ahm..excuse me. So, you want me to recommend some mystery games?
1) Tokyo Dark by Cherrimochi - This game gave me the creeps and I stopped halfway. Its not like the story was bad. As I mentioned before, I have a 'thing' against horrors. Story is engaging and even when I was afraid I still made it through. Psychological themes are included (MY FAVOURITE!!). The protagonist is a police-detective and a very strong lead BUT its upto the player choice.( I don't want to spoil much)
2) Selenon Rising by Sekai Project - Hmm...its an episodic game. The protagonist is a PSYCHIC!!! Honestly, you know how a novel starts kind of like boring but starts to get interesting the more we read, its the same with this. At least, in my opinion though. This game has its own little world and its own terms for 'certain things'. It needs some time to understand the plot but this game is a MUST!
3) Criminal case(?) XD - Do I have to say much? lol sorry. Its my natural instinct to joke.
Well, I can only recommend these two to you.( I don't wanna write a long reply. Maybe I'll in the future)
And I'm glad to see that you and I have the same choice of genre and the same kind of friends as well. Though all of my 'female' friends aren't interested in anime&games but my 'male' friends are but different genre. They like 'plotless killings' more than a story-driven gameplay.
DID I REALLY FORGET TO WRITE HARVEST MOON AND STORY OF SEASONS AS WELL AS RUNE FACTORY AS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE GAME!? I fail as a fan.

Haha, I’m glad to hear it, although when I talk to people video games still seem quite underground, it’s only seen as for kids or weirdos.
Cool, thanks for the recommendations that’s plenty to go off, thanks!
Same here, except my male friends have gotten sick of it and moved onto a gym craze, or gotten gf’s who told them to give it up.

Relate with Rune Factory. On that note, a lot of other monster collecting games (Pokemon, Digimon, Monster Rancher, etc.) are extremely fun.

Haha, I’m glad to hear it, although when I talk to people video games still seem quite underground, it’s only seen as for kids or weirdos.
Cool, thanks for the recommendations that’s plenty to go off, thanks!
Same here, except my male friends have gotten sick of it and moved onto a gym craze, or gotten gf’s who told them to give it up.

Relate with Rune Factory. On that note, a lot of other monster collecting games (Pokemon, Digimon, Monster Rancher, etc.) are extremely fun.
Sorry for the late reply! Ahm..so..
That's so true. When I go out to buy a video game, they all look to me weirdly. Girl gamers aren't quite acknowledged in my society quite well..
I feel happy to help you out!
My male friends aren't close to evolving like that now but what to say about the future?
Ah~~another soulmate in gaming with same taste~ I feel blessed, truly..
nene, I haven't noticed atfirst but you said you liked dragon age? Is it true? Waah~ lets talk about it sometime. I have literally played all three games (almost) but have no one to talk to.

Sorry for the late reply! Ahm..so..
That's so true. When I go out to buy a video game, they all look to me weirdly. Girl gamers aren't quite acknowledged in my society quite well..
I feel happy to help you out!
My male friends aren't close to evolving like that now but what to say about the future?
Ah~~another soulmate in gaming with same taste~ I feel blessed, truly..
nene, I haven't noticed atfirst but you said you liked dragon age? Is it true? Waah~ lets talk about it sometime. I have literally played all three games (almost) but have no one to talk to.

So, your name does have a connection to DA, and here I thought no one but me showed some dedication to the legendary series ;)

1. Overwatch. Even though it's the gameplay are redundant, you can never get sick of the toxicity, cancer and different people you meet in your team and the enemy's team. It's funnily refreshing.

2. Final Fantasy Opera Omnia. I'm not sure if it's luck or what, but this game has a surprisingly good gacha rate. It's free-to-play but you do have to grind a lot, which I don't mind. Then again, I'm biased to Final Fantasy series.

I really enjoy playing Dark Souls/Bloodborne games. I think it's nice to have a challenge and the satisfaction of beating a tough boss, there's no better feeling. I can enjoy a multitude of genres, anything but sports games.

Open world games. Looking forward to playing RDR2!

Open world, wide and beautiful. RTS, tactics need to be fluid all the time.

I like playing Dying Light. It is an really awesome horror game that I have fun playing.

Currently trying to finish Rune Factory - Oceans (JP) or Tide of Destiny (US).

I enjoy the Rune Factory series where it mixes the concept of farming stimulation with fantasy of adventure (very light and easy to complete though).

I also enjoy playing games like Shogun 2 and/or games that involve strategies and/or 4x concept.

Also enjoy a ton of RPGs as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.