Are there any good 2D fighting games on the PC

tonymark

Banned
Mar 18, 2011
My favorite 2D fighting game has to be Capcom Vs SNK 2, but as far as I know there is no PC version. Are there any games similar to this for the PC?

Well Touhou 12.3 is not similar but it's a good fighting game for the PC.

Also heard that Arcana Heart 3 is good, but i haven't played it yet.

Maybe you can like some Mugen work too, like the x-men one or the mvc one.

Thing is people the latest to come out is touhou 13!!!!. On a more serious note for pc 2d fighters, some of the best to play is

Blazblue - cus low tier characters are completely useless

Touhou 12.3/ 13- Interesting and very nice visuals

Arcana Hearts - oh i do not know why.

Mugen- Super customisable

Marvel vs Capcom, 1 - available if you can find the game and the nebula arcade emulator.

Vanguard Princess - Interesting matchups, good gameplay but too little characters. its free to download from the creator's site just google it.

There is plenty of very good game but for me because I play with my nakama's:
Eternal Fighter Zero Memorial 4.2
I quite like this game because you can do pretty long combos, combos cancellations, etc..

Alice Senki 2b
Eternal Fighter Zero like.

Arcana Heart 3.
I love this game, much like Marvel vs. Capcom 2 but moe.

Vanguard Princess.

BlazBlue continuum shift.

Super Street Fighter arcade edition.

yatagarasu.

This is my humble opinion.

You can emulate CvS 2 with a dreamcast emulator like NullDC.

There are torrents with Taito arcade games (other than Blazblue and Arcana Heart). The cabinets are pretty much a PC and iirc the leaked games included a Power Instinct game, Chaos Breaker, Battle Fantasia, Sf4 and some KoF games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taito_Type_X#Games

You can also use arcade emulators (Final Burn Alpha, Mame, etc) to play older games like Vampire Savior, Kof 98 or even Street Fighter 2.

For flash games i would say EBF3 is a good rpg like game Adventure Story, Red Moon and other made by them are good platformers

Also, melty blood (there was a new one with network capability released just at C81), Eternal Fighter Zero, Fatal/Fake (A fate/stay night fighter, though 3d graphics, it plays like a 2d one anyway), and like everyone said, the Tasogare-made Touhou fighters

2D games
I never play it but there are some good 2D fighting games on PC
You can get gamespot and search 2d fighting games by catalog, you can choose your games

h,mmmm

try blazblue...

or..
MUGEN!
its offer soooo many character from anime or games.
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。