Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remember these

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Remember these

I never bought a nintendo console but I played all the others games and if you liked beyond two souls you should play heavy rain I played more games from sega like streets of rage , strider, the valis series and one thing that I loved is that old games didnt need to have a patch or dlc to enjoy it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkabad View Post
    I never bought a nintendo console but I played all the others games and if you liked beyond two souls you should play heavy rain I played more games from sega like streets of rage , strider, the valis series and one thing that I loved is that old games didnt need to have a patch or dlc to enjoy it.
    played Heavy rain too, Beyond 2 souls was mainly about storyline and graphics, the gameplay wasn't hardcore or anything it was worth playing through once or twice tops to get the extra scenes, if it had been hardcore can you imagine using Aiden in combat situation and have 2 player co-op using split screen offline or online full screen instead of what it gave us which one just mainly storyline. Heavy rain is better in the sense its more hardcore you can actually die in it and effect the storyline but both games what they have in common is a crap save system where as if you want to start the game again all your data gets deleted, I personally think it should let you save where you want so you can change outcomes without having to play the whole story again.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Hmm. I only really had a PS1 really.

Xenogears was awesome though i never finished it left a few fights but my PS was sent to a better place before i could finish it.

Spiro was awesome too haha. Though i hated the second installment. Damn eggs keep getting stolen and not only that final battle i keep getting docked out. -_-

This really brings back memories of when I was younger. BTW imma only 20 years

I really miss those old games they were not as sci-fi or great in graphics but the mentality of 'I can do it' really got me addicted and strived to beat those games and it was great fun. Some games now really spoil players its like 'If you can't win its rubbish game'.
    I really hate that mentality though. I mean sure games are suppose to be fun and relaxing, if so find games with simpler physics.
    But do not take out the drive that makes people keep trying to win from me I hate that.

Dark souls was a real good wake-up call when I played it. Haha especially the "Prepare to DIE Edition"
    Ignore This Signature
    Even if you one day lose faith in yourself, I will still have faith in you.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Heavan View Post
    Hmm. I only really had a PS1 really.

Xenogears was awesome though i never finished it left a few fights but my PS was sent to a better place before i could finish it.

Spiro was awesome too haha. Though i hated the second installment. Damn eggs keep getting stolen and not only that final battle i keep getting docked out. -_-

This really brings back memories of when I was younger. BTW imma only 20 years

I really miss those old games they were not as sci-fi or great in graphics but the mentality of 'I can do it' really got me addicted and strived to beat those games and it was great fun. Some games now really spoil players its like 'If you can't win its rubbish game'.
    I really hate that mentality though. I mean sure games are suppose to be fun and relaxing, if so find games with simpler physics.
    But do not take out the drive that makes people keep trying to win from me I hate that.

Dark souls was a real good wake-up call when I played it. Haha especially the "Prepare to DIE Edition"
    lol i got 15 years on top of you 35, I was if I remember correctly only 8 or 9 When mario bros on NES came out. There was a movie called the wizard which had super mario 3 for NES in it that caused me to go hyper over the game when it came out lol. I saw kids play Megaman on TV gameshows and I played the same level as they did in real life I did it without dying, but I must admit the older I got some reason I got worst at games, my peak was when I was 24, everything after that meh, guess reaction times are getting bad for me, and patience to learn games like I used to isn't there anymore.

Although saying that I found playing The last of us on ps3 was my wake up, for some reason I remembered what it was like to play a decent game when I played that game, and I was good at it. Perhaps over the years I just got bored of most games and only few could tickle my fancy.

Actually back then in the 80's and 90's and early 2000 when you play the games when they first come out the graphics were amazing, now that we are used to HD and 1080p gameplay everything else just doesn't look that good anymore, Some games should definitely have gotten a HD makeover
    Valkyrie profile 1 , 2
    Xenogears, Xenosaga series
    Final Fantasy 6 , 7 and 8

those just some off the top of my head. Its all about evolution in technology which determines the graphics and how you see them at the present time.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Hmm i kinda agree some games that deserve a good remake do not get that chance....

Makes me disappointed but I guess from some points of view newer stuff are more enticing compared to what we had before.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

That's because newer is unknown, but the unknown doesn't necessarily mean its going to be good, thus why older games that we know that are good are always going to be better, reminds me the 80-90's music is better than most of the music nowadays with few exceptions being decent. Another point of view is kids born after 1999 might appreciate newer games and music than the old ones that they didn't grow up on. I suppose some of the excitement is nostalgia and you will also get that on newer games.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Haha only the older peeps will appreciate the pre 2000 year stuff...

Like u said though tastes change.
    To be honest I can rly understand some of these so called new stuff why is it good kind of feeling
    Ignore This Signature

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information