persona 4

many of members here have played it i guess...have you finished playing it yet?

Reactions: trtlatstewa
has any one played because i am playing so please no spoilers i just got to void quest

Yes, I have played it and still replaying it. In terms of the game and concept, I like it. Although I liked Persona FES 3 songs and themes better though. Also I enjoyed the Japanese version more than the NA version in terms of the voices. But the extra that came with the NA version was good.

Back to Persona 4, I found it pretty interesting since if you play without the walkthrough, you have to think about how you plan to juggle your relationships with people and get them all connected to you while coping with other tasks as well. No spoilers though so I'll leave it at that.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
has any one played because i am playing so please no spoilers i just got to void quest
You better not void quest, because you probably get a bad end. Like HatoriTakaya said, you need a lot of connection to get True End. I get True End at New Game +. You can not get True End at first try.:swearveng:

...you could get true ending at the first try man...no need new game+ to achieve it

i have only looked u social link stuff and i am not doing voids quest i am going back to do quest but thats the dungeon i am on

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/