Machine translator for Visual Novels and RPGs?

Jordick

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2015
Hi folks.

I've been using ITH (hooker) and Translation Aggregator (tanslator) to translate japanese visual novels and RPGs for me. I never really got the Translation Aggregator & Atlas working properly, so I relied mainly on the Google translation to do rough translations for me. But the Translation Aggregator started sending me error messages about Google's terms of use policies.
I've been trying to search some alternative machine translators, but they're really hard to come by, especially one that still works.

So, can you guys recommend any machine translators that can translate japanese visual novels and RPGs?

chiitrans2 is what i use for rpgmaker and the RPGMakerMVGame Hook

chiitrans2 is what i use for rpgmaker and the RPGMakerMVGame Hook

I appreciate for the response, but does Chiitrans2 require Atlas though?
Like I mentioned in the previous post I'm not a fan of Atlas, because every Translation Aggregator tutorial that I've found were outdated and the Atlas files were not available anymore.

Couldn't get the Chiitrans2 or Chiitrans Lite working. (tutorials outdated)

But I did manage to find working Atlas 14 files through one of the Chiitrans' installation guides and I can now use it on Translation Aggregator.
Translation Aggregator's translations are not perfect, they're messy and all over the place, but I can at least figure out what's happening in the game now.

Hello,

I used some answer here to help me to understand some game with Textractor.
Now, some game use the NW.js or something like that and Textractor have some troubles to handle that or don't work at all.

I would to known if someone have any machine translator to be used for this type of game.
Example: [RPG] [サークル☆フェアリーフラワー] 電脳姫KARIN / [Circle * Fairy Flower] Digital Princess in Torrent section

Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread