Help with installing/playing "fraternite HD remaster" (フラテルニテHDリマスター)

nino haruhara

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2021
this is my first post so i apologize if I make a mistake.

I've been trying to play fraternite HD remaster (フラテルニテHDリマスター) for awhile now but I've been unable to because I've run into 2 problems. the first one is that there's absolutely no sound. the second one is that whenever i try to start the actual game, i get an error (in Japanese) saying that a corrupted backfile was found. my only option after that is to quit the game.
i can run the game and go through the settings and all the other stuff on the main title screen but that's it. i can't actually play it because of the problems i mentioned.

i uninstalled and reinstalled it but nothing was fixed.
I did everthing else correctly, mounted the iso, entered the serial key and installed the game. the only things that I can think of is that maybe the problem has something to do with the crack? im not sure how cracks work though.
Or maybe the problem is with the actual files themselves (it was split into 3 separate rar files) which i downloaded from another website i use.

I'd be really grateful if someone can drop a link to download an already cracked version of fraternite, but if that's too much then I'd at least like to fix this problem.

Just tested the version from sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2815876 and works completely fine.
Download, extract, install iso, rename crack to fraternite_hd.exe and replace it in main game folder with the original exe.
Then double click it, put some random numbers, press enter and you´re good to go.

currently downloading it from sukebei, I'm gonna try out what you did.
were you able to play the game properly? everything, sound and all worked properly?

I only tested it for a few minutes but yes everything worked properly for me including sound.

ok, so i followed your instructions and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but, when i try to move the crack exe into the data folder, i get an error saying that there isn't enough space in the "fraternite _hd" drive and so i can't do anything after that.
the drive was created when i mounted the iso and it's called "BD-ROM drive (D : ) FRATERNITE_HD".
i checked my own hd and i have more than enough space so i know it isn't a problem on my part

edit: i also can't delete any files from the fraternite drive. I tried to delete the original exe so that i could replace it but the delete button is greyed out.

Last edited:
First install the game to your own harddrive.
You already mounted it - from there you install the game with the autorun.exe and wait for it to finish installing,
and after that you can replace the crack in the game directory where you installed the game to.

i actually got it to work, it seems like the crack wasn't necessary at all. the problem was with the file that i downloaded from that other site. the one from sukebei just needed the serial key, once i entered it i got the game to work properly. thanks alot and sorry for the trouble.

btw i highly recommend you play this game, I've played the original so i know it's damn good

I got stuck in the cracking part.

I have the crack "fraternite_hd_crack"
Where should I paste it?

I tried replace it within the BD-ROM where I mounted the ISO (in the "data" folder of the first picture), but It says I don't have enough space.

Also tried to paste it where the installation creates CLOCKUP folder (CLOCKUP>fraternite_hd>fraternite_hd_crack). But I don't know what to do next...

Any advice is greatly appreciated. And thank you in advance. :DD

First you mount the iso, then run autorun.exe from the mounted iso and install it onto your harddrive.
Afterwards you go to the folder where you installed the game to, rename the crack file from fraternite_hd_crack to fraternite_hd.exe and replace it in main game folder (where you installed game to like C:\CLOCKUP\fraternite_hd) with the original fraternite_hd.exe.
Then double click fraternite_hd.exe (crack in main game folder), put some random numbers, press enter and you´re good to go.

Reactions: ltosgy and Lunaru

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.