Have you ever been embarrassed to buy a game(s) in your collection

Cloud87

Jan 23, 2017
& by games I'm talking about any games from visual novels-to hentai games-to eroge games or even scantly clad games so i mean any games in general & I've thought of this question because there are some games we're embarrassed to buy either online or in public,there are some games we're not embarrassed to buy either online or in public & before you ask about me.

I admit that sometimes i am a bit embarrassed of buying a games & sometimes I'm not embarrassed to buy a games as 1 of the example i bought Onechanbara Bikini Samurai Squad on gamestop site & i know i might be a little embarrassed to buy it in public & a another example is i might buy Catherine on gamestop site or a another site & not buy it in public.

Like i said sometimes i am a bit embarrassed of buying a games & sometimes I'm not embarrassed to buy a games now it's your turn to share & be honest & if you like to share your stories then that's fine with me & remeber this question is only for fun & not take seriously :).

I USED to be embarrassed to buy any game with a cute anime girl on the front, but now, I just don't give a damn. People are less hateful of anime these days. Every ero game is order online, so, no fear of worry there. GalGun2 was probably the most ecchi game I bought on Steam and I did hide it lol, only to find out my friends play stuff like Hunie Pop and Sakura, never to worry again.. XD

When steam advertise what you brought to your friends list who are irl friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks
sswwwwss wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, do you happen to have any other works of the series 幻想生物図鑑?
It seems like everyone except you doesn't have the full version (html+cg).