girls that play games ♥(^O^)♥

That they're awesome. They are the women who understand that it's good to sometimes ignore reality and spend some time in a fantasy world or something like that. They understand us gamers :runhappy:

I dont understand women!!!!!
I dont like it when Girls play videogames because if they play then I dont get to play. :P

^ Agreed.

[MENTION=40283]Yee199[/MENTION]; Most videogame consoles got more than 1 controller. Play a co-op or versus game ^^

If it's someone using your console just play on a different console
if they're just a girl on the other side of the world playing not using your console... play with your console..

maybe I can get some guys to play dressup~ I know a few that went all the way with it, even in the mall XD
/was there~

btw umm what do you think of girls that are better than you at a game XD

If it's someone using your console just play on a different console
if they're just a girl on the other side of the world playing not using your console... play with your console..

Agreed. I would probably just watch her play instead and use her as an object that I can study. It's fun to see the difference between a gamer and a "normal" woman. I can't deny that it's fun as hell to see a woman rage at a game.

maybe I can get some guys to play dressup~ I know a few that went all the way with it, even in the mall XD
/was there~

Never dressup. I got other ways to humiliate myself.

I wouldn't care if they're better than me at a game/many games. It would be fun :runhappy:

I haven't met any :( But I know they exist somewhere....

GogK7aX.jpg

Hh2HltH.jpg

Y0JqT4s.png

LSa4Wzv.jpg

why I know some girl I met on Xat that plays online games, slightly diffrent than the once I like but she still plays them, Actually when I think about I met many of them online playing games like maple story, wait Is it wierd for a girl to play video games or something? (rhetorical question)

Personally, if I met a girl who was better at a game (I liked, of course.lol.) than me, I'd 1) Think it was awesome, and 2) Might even ask for pointers. But I have yet to see a girl play games like mine.lol.

I play eroge
How would one be better than another at this ?:mafiaboss:
maybe a girl would make a more rational choice than me at these kind of events:

Rape-Ayumi.jpg

I think it's normal. I am a female that plays video games and have other female friends that play video games. I actually find it surprising when guys say they have never met a female gamer.

I personally find it pretty normal.

Games are for everyone, not just men.

But I HATE when girls that play games are all like

"LOOK @ ME I PLAY TEH GAMEZ ADD ME BOYS XOXOXO <333 ^_____________^"
Aka attention whores.

I mean.. Who gives a sh*t?

Hmm... gamer girls are pretty normal imo? :goodtea: I know a few and i really dont understand why people think girls cant play ;p Games are meant to be for fun and anyone likes to have fun right?

Hmm... gamer girls are pretty normal imo? :goodtea: I know a few and i really dont understand why people think girls cant play ;p Games are meant to be for fun and anyone likes to have fun right?

i can't understand that too! why always has the boys to play games and not girls.. :(

Also goes with the odd there are no girls on the internet thing i suppose? xD Though its fairly obvious that there are~

what do you think of girls that play games? :3
especially hard-core-ish ones :P

interesting read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_and_video_games

well first of all, i think i'm in love :romeo:
second, i think gamer girls are awesome! not because it's something that's supposed to be rare, just because there's common interest.

I think it's normal. I am a female that plays video games and have other female friends that play video games. I actually find it surprising when guys say they have never met a female gamer.

i've never met a female gamer lol. everytime i go to gamestop or hastings to buy a game or browse, i never see a girl there really looking at any of the games. it usually seems they just got dragged along. i've no doubt ran into a couple, and i've probably met some and didn't know it, but not that i know of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?