Fallout: New Vegas, and Grotesque tactics: Evil Heroes

R_P_Gamer

Oct 31, 2010
Just wanted to give my first impression of some new games I've purchased recently, you may want to look the games up if you've never heard of them before, as i'm going to assume you have a basic knowledge of what the game is, otherwise these would take forever to write.

Fallout: New Vegas- It looks like fallout 3, it plays like fallout 3, but it is distinctly different in a few ways. For one the writing in New Vegas is a lot better, the guys at obsidian have put together some factions and characters that are more three dimensional than anyone you would find in FO3, the voice acting has also greatly improved. The inclusion or iron sight shooting is nice as it makes sniping with a non scoped weapon possible, though there is an option to disable it if you so choose. I've gotta say though, i hope bethsoft stops using the Gamebryo engine, it is showing it's age a little too clearly (not to mention the performance issues... wait, i just mentioned them!), and I'd like to see something better in the next elder scrolls game.

Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes- I haven't played too far into this one because for some reason I've had crashing problems, but those did not deter me from getting through some of the early sections. If you are looking for a polished game, look elsewhere, this one is as rough cut as they come, though it is far from bad. The real draw here is the humor, and this game delivers on that with a wink and a grin. (Of course, my views on humor are warped, i love bad puns.)

Have you guys played these games? What do you think of them? Do you agree? Disagree?

Reactions: fguelffstan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!