Thread: Elsword?

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first Group10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Elsword?

Quote Originally Posted by KOS-MOS View Post
    I wonder when elesis will be released looking forward to using her.
    Late. You can expect Ara during December. Elesis comes after her sometime. It's usually one year difference in updates if you compare NA to KR servers. At least from what I've heard though...
    Ignore This Signature

Made by Uno~

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Close to JP GMT +9 Time Zone. However not at JP atm.
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hinode View Post
    Hmm, it's a place where I can improve myself and make me more ready for work. Basically I learn how to handle my stress a bit, to eat properly, to be more social and to handle those situations and so on.
    Ah right. I heard different names for them so I wasn't sure if I was thinking it was exactly what I thought it might be. Anyway, good luck on that and hope you will improve.

---

I'll probably log on randomly today or somewhere this week to finish getting another Ashia to the Elemental Master route. The thing is that once I do, I going to have a hard time finding someone to help transfer some basic equipments over. Then again, they're pretty basic equips when I think about it.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by HatoriTakaya View Post
    Ah right. I heard different names for them so I wasn't sure if I was thinking it was exactly what I thought it might be. Anyway, good luck on that and hope you will improve.

---

I'll probably log on randomly today or somewhere this week to finish getting another Ashia to the Elemental Master route. The thing is that once I do, I going to have a hard time finding someone to help transfer some basic equipments over. Then again, they're pretty basic equips when I think about it.
    Thanks, I hope the same.

I see, going EM huh? I have to admit that I became too fixated with my VP's xx<x combo so my EM's xx<x combo felt weird and I just realized how bad it actually is since you fly too far away when you dash past them while doing the final x of xx<x. I fall down from ledges about 90% of the time I do it and it screw up my comboing...

I still don't get what you mean with transfer. I don't know what to do with items that have to be sealed before trading. I do know that if I for example find a Feita Royal Guard Top piece for a Rena on my Aisha then I would save it and sent it through the mailbox to my Rena when I've created her :/
    Ignore This Signature

Made by Uno~

Thanks
    Achievements:

@Hinode: Yeah, it just so happens that I am training my EM while figuring out how to get my stuff over from one character to another. Currently my Dimension Witch is packed with items that I want to keep so I'm kind of stuck now.

Wait... you can send things through the mailbox!?! I didn't even notice that. Oh wow... when I meant transfer, I meant sending items from one character to another. It takes too long to complete that Bank Quest that drops that generator thingy for the Chobo Bank Service or something. I'll check it up later.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Which lvl is your EM? It all depends on if the item is tradeable or not. For example, boss drops cannot be sent through the mailbox unless you buy a seal for real money and seal it first since it's untradeable without a seal. But normal drops like Feita set items and stuff can be sent through the mailbox if I remember right. Everything that can be traded should be able to go through the mailbox :3 Some items also becomes untradeable after you craft them. I don't know if the crafted Feita set is like that though, but I could check it on my VP and edit this later. So don't forget that the best would be to send materials to your character you want items on and then craft it. I don't know if any late game items can be sent through the mailbox though...

I actually don't know what the bankshare quest is good for. I've heard that you could put unsealed items in there and your other characters on that account could access it so you basically can trade it through your account. But I've heard that there was a bug with something there and I don't know if the bug was that you could send unsealed items or that the ammount of times you can seal and trade it doesn't decrease (most weapons I see can be sealed about 3-5 times).

EDIT: Correct... normal Feita set items is tradeable but the crafted ones isn't...
    Also, give me the name of your EM and I can send you the non-crafted Feita top piece. You'll have a rather easy time of finding material in Feita to craft it. I don't think that I have any on me since I sold them earlier :/
    Ignore This Signature

Made by Uno~

Thanks
    Achievements:

@Hinode: My EM is like around Level 20 so what I actually sending is a level 40 Common set which is not a boss set. I think. If you want to send the Feita stuff, I guess you can try sending it to MignonPoupee since that's my Dimension Witch at the moment.

And... when I tried sending it to myself. It works. I didn't know you can do that. That's something new... So much that I don't know about in this game. So how long can I leave sent stuff in the mail?

Thanks
    Achievements:

@HatoriTakaya; Sure, I'll do that the next time I log in then lol. I got no clue how long the mails will last. I usually pick out my stuff immediatly in case there's a time limit on mails :/
    Ignore This Signature

Made by Uno~

Thanks
    Achievements:

@Hinode: Guess I should do the same. For Maple Story in particular, you have to retrieve the delivery within 30 days... I guess we can't abuse this system of storage either.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive25000 Experience PointsVeteran

You can actually leave the item in there forever. However, you can only store 10 private messages at a time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AhGwee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Hey guys, I'll be online around tomorrow from this time of posting for four to twelve hours. I'll update on the day when I'm online so you guys can either join me or perhaps chat while we do our own things in Elsword. As I have mentioned, I'll be online only at the NA servers. Will leave my character details on the day if I'm definitely online by then.

Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread Information