Darkstalkers

Decalcomania

「西園美魚」
Elite Member
Apr 5, 2012
A thread about Darkstalkers, which you probably might have guessed judging by the name of the thread.

Anyways, there is an upcoming HD remake of Darkstalkers 3 called Darkstalkers Resurrection, similar to Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition and Marvel vs. Capcom Origins, which is going to be released in the first quarter of 2013 in Japan on PSN and Xbox Live. There are no release dates for North America, nor Europe.

Question: Who is your main and why do you use that character?

I use Hsien-ko because I love Chinese mythology and Hsien-ko is a type of Chinese zombie thing, I guess. I also use her because she just interests me for some reason. I will definitely use her in Darkstalkers Resurrection.

Lol... Wow, so there gonna be a remake.... Hope the trophies is not online type....

Like I said, Capcom listens to the fans.

There will be online trophies, since it is a game made for online.

Hmm... They never does sometimes unless it makes money.... Now I need to fresh up on my skill for it.... Will DL the darkstalkers game for the psp.....

Money = More games to develop, no?

I am currently downloading that as well.

Main Morrigan because she's my favorite fighting game character of all time. '-'

I really wish it was a new game though instead of the collection. Or at least a Chronicles HD port for the ps3. :/
But i guess it's something at least. I'll buy Ressurection anyway just to show my support.

I use Morrigan Aensland, because I often use Darkness Illusion and Valkyrie Turn. Those are my favorite moves.

I like Felicia more than Morrigan. Mainly because of speed and abilities, but I cannot say anything since I have only played Morrigan three times throughout my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suziiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you please reup this on mexashare if you have it still? Thanks

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/100924-ローズクラウン-bloods~淫落の血族2~.23054/
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.