Best fighting game poll

Best fighting games

• Total voters
The best fighting game ever is UMVC3. The best fighting game franchise goes to KoF though.

> 3 > people like DOA?? i prefer bloody roar and blazblue over it im not saying its bad.

Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst - An extremely awesome fighting game with good mechanics and great jutsu finishers!!!:8

SF2 hands down the best fighter ever, with KOF 95 coming in close second.

I agree Street Fighter 2 is the best fighter ever made, as much as I like Dead or Alive, Street Fighter is a better fighter overall. LOL, Bloody Roar, what ever happened to that series?

Last edited:
I'm all for DOA~ Always have been/will be fan of it. PRetty much the only fighting game that I've played a lot. The others..sort of got boring after a while (for me at least!)
But I have to say that Steet Fighter is great too. Bloody Roar brings back childhood memories too xD

Guilty Gear Series which is now known as Blaze Blue Series. I also like Soul Blade which is now known as Soul Calibur. I've also played other fighting arcade games like Tekken Series, Mortal Komba Series, Street Fighter Series and Anime Style Fighting Arcade games as well.

Street Fighter games were the ones who started it all. Everything we know about fighters came from them. Life bars, time, rounds, normals, supers, combos, you name it.

Then again, nowadays i enjoy more faster paced games ala Arc System Works. Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Persona... or similar games like the Melty Blood ones.

Tekken, Soul Calibur and DoA are still great though.

Although I've never played it, I regard KOF superior to SF.

If we had a favourite FG, mine would be SF. I'm down to play anyone on AE via PSN.

I heard, there is new fighting game that include Kirino (Oreimo) and Kuroneko (Oreimo). I hope, they port to PS3 and PS4.

Man i remember the first time i saw Soul Calibur 2 on the Dreamcast...itwas so amazing ! it looked so good and i remember playin this for about 1 year at my cousin´s console.This one,Street Fighter 2 Turbo and Tekken 3...the holy trinity in fightin games :)

Not exactly sure if Melty Blood would be manga style or other but, Melty Blood for me was hands down the greatest in terms of fighters (If my avatar didn't already give that away lol) then would probably be Guilty Gear.

Shocked at the lack of Melty Blood fans out there though. :(

Tekken, it's the only fighting game I have every mastered

<---Is a Fighting Game N00b :chuuni_peek:

again some time passed by the last post....but now for sure : SNK is the KING of fighting games ! King of Fighters,the Last Blade,Samurai Shodown...nuff said ! the kings of the ring....SNK ftw ;)

Reactions: namalandrcont
im kinda dissapointed so many people here put Street Fighter over KoF....SF was great back in the 90´s no question but even the first KoF 94 is a better game then SF2.SF3 was the pinacle of the franchise (3rd strike) great,challenging fighting game...one of the best 2d fighters ever.but still SNK fighters (Garou M.O.T.W,Last Blade,Samurai Shodown and KoF) are unmatched when it comes to graphics,gameplay,balancing....wish those games would be more praised outside of the Neo Geo,Arcade community...

Reactions: namalandrcont

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.