AnimeSharing?

Jul 22, 2012
I would like to start or be part of a team/clan/guild with you guys, playing games with people that have similar interests seems to be the best way to communicate and interact if this actually happens.
If anyone is interested or just wants to give an opinion, feel free to do so although i would like to have some support since i'm not exactly known :0!

I'll try to answer all questions!

There will be different divisions for this it seems so here are some of the people that have already posted although it's not confirmed yet:

~PC: [MENTION=6561]orisa[/MENTION]
~Ps3: [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]
~Xbox360: [MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION] , [MENTION=13204]pumasrevenge[/MENTION]

I would suggest using Skype or Raidcall to communicate when we start playing or even chat but it's easier when you talk with a mic!

Last edited:
LETS DO THIS i can do this on xbox blackops if any body plays XD!

Hmm it's definitely possible although i should actually restrict it to PC only since it would be easier for most of us, i would think.

True :O why not make a minecraft server or such and we make youtube videos XD!

Any game would be fine, just being able to play(obviously win!) and interact with each other would be fun.

Count me in, but I can't play newer games because I only have a laptop ... would be easier for me on the Xbox 360 :D

Ah, that might be difficult if we restrict it to only PC because some of us do not have powerful computers.

There should be different divisions then:
~PC
~Ps3
~Xbox360

If you all could post what console you would prefer, doing this would be easier.

For me, my preference would be on PS3 because I don't have any more Gold on Xbox Live, lol.

I'm going to move soon(again >.<) so my Ps3 is in the other house although my Pc is still here so i could make the steam group or if someone could post here or pm me we could settle that, if you have a lot of steam experience :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。