2D sidescrolling game where you're the bad guy.

SSJCyberSonic

Tired Onii-san
Elite Member
Feb 13, 2013
Another game I'm supporting on Kickstarter is called Pale Blue.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tinkergames/pale-blue-monstrous-2d-side-scrolling-action-adven

It's a 2D sidescrolling game, where you play as the monster out to destroy the world. It puts a new twist on the "girl kidnapped, turned into a monster by evil organisation to destroy the world" plot, where instead of fighting against her creators for what they did to her, she stays on and helps them accomplish their goal.

The project is about 25% funded as of right now but there is still 27 days left before the kickstarter ends, so I hope more people will support them!

Reactions: espiekerella
I apologise that I only just saw this, but the game (from that teaser video) does seem interesting. I'll be following it on Greenlight, good luck with development!

Oh my not actually part of the development. Just an adamant fan spreading the word!

But thanks nonetheless for your support!

JyEUelS.png

You were just setting things up for that joke didn't you...

I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation but this is not a spam thread. Please stay on topic or at least make sure that it's okay with the OP with what you're doing. This should be a discussion about the game in question, its funding, or maybe it's possible greenlight and whatever else may be related to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha