Rate the Avatar above You

corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Simple game, lots of fun: You rate the avatar from the poster above you. Remember to be nice and friendly in doing so. :P

And since there isn't one above my I'll just rate mine and give it a 10/10 - I love Azumanga Daioh and this picture is just awesome. :P Well worth making a screenshot of it. ;)

P.s.: People should post their avatars in the post, in case they change them later.

3-150x250.png

Last edited:
Reactions: enocavermarc
Cute, though would be great with moar yandere feel on the looks. :P 7/10.

Oh I think is a nice sexy person xD Who is she by the way? 8/10 in my option if I have to rate!

Yep I do have an avatar :L Maybe something in your setting config is different :L

Anyway, 6/10 for me...low quality image but great saber image :)

9/10 for nice mature face and seemingly half naked! But -1 because I know she's wearing one :(

So if at the later time I use one butt nekkid you'd rate it a million then xD
8/10. Pics of Saber with her hair down is quite rare indeed, but the crispy image is just... nah.

Oh, you guy are so good in ava and sig ne.
My ava and sig look so simple when compare to you guy.
Well, Neo you got 9/10 cause I like her in princess waltz and 0 for sig cause you don't have sig ne.............lol

hot yuri action between yui and azunyan <3 .9/10

Mio, even though I never watched K-On I think her character design is pretty cute, so 7/10 for me, -1 because it seems a bit of low quality and -1 for being a bit small ;P

Saber! Yeah, i've never watched FSN too >_>
7.5 for being cute! (I love girls that look cute while falling asleep)

& K-On is really super duper uber moe~

6.87665 for not being naked~ xD (jk)

should i use the one from visual novel...they have the naked ver if i'm not wrong(jk...not really gona use tat)
XD
8.0/10 gals with long hair is attractive and with knee socks....omg!

oh saber, I like her so I give you 8/10
Wait, your sig is "Signature picture is too big, max size should be 500x300.- Tessu"..........wow that kick ass.
I give you 11/10..........haha

7/10 - potentially cure maids, but too small to fully enjoy them. ^^

I like Osaka so 7/10
your sig is cool so 9/10 but who is she? from anime? game? or VN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/