Guardian ~As The Master Wishes~ (ガーディアン~As The Master Wishes~)

LonerPrime

EroGamer Extraordinaire~
Elite Member
Jun 9, 2012
Hey everyone! Would like to request the following:

31612.jpg

Name: Guardian ~As The Master Wishes~
VNDB 1to11 or VNDB 1to15
Dlsite Link

Additional Info: Specifically, I'm looking for the 1-11 part of the game since I did manage to find parts 12 to 19. Sadly, all thread links on AS are dead as most files were uploaded to sites that no longer exist. Would appreciate if someone would be kind enough to share their files if they have them.

Thanks for your time in advance!

Regards,
LonerPrime

Seconding this request. If possible, I'd like a collection of all 1-15 since I don't have a copy of it all.

Adding a gentle bump.

@kamikaze00007, thank you for seconding my request. I'll share my 12-15 copy of the game. Sadly, anything before that is still upto someone else :(

Thank you for your post! I finally have all the three pieces together.
:alice_waai:

Adding a gentle bump.

@kamikaze00007, thank you for seconding my request. I'll share my 12-15 copy of the game. Sadly, anything before that is still upto someone else :(

Waiting for that 12-15 copy of yours. Thanks! And thanks to lsssk11331!

Update: Thanks for 12-15. I only realized this just yesterday, but apparently there's also a 16-19 of the game. I can't find anything that works though, and the only torrent I found of it is stuck.

Update: Thanks for 12-15. I only realized this just yesterday, but apparently there's also a 16-19 of the game. I can't find anything that works though, and the only torrent I found of it is stuck.

16to19 was also available here: NO LINK TO EXTERNAL BLOG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kamikaze00007

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hide1258 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload mexashare link this? thanks
rean7 wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/040130-tinkerbell-あぶない関係.819442/ to katefile or mexashare.Thanks
mikanbatake wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
dear Nihonjaki90
Do you have this PRETTY×CATION ラブラブバースデーコレクション?I used to have this but got deleted and now only dead links are present in this forum,please consider uploading this!!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?