Takanashi Rikka Kai: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Movie

The real problem is that I can't find it ANYWHERE. I've been hardcore searching for the past hour and a half trying to find it for you, and I seriously just can't find it anywhere...

Reactions: efudgewayne
I feel your pain bro. Maybe someone could try contacting a fansub group and see if anyone's interested in doing it. I'd try either FFF, Anime-Koi, or maybe Hatsuyuki? They have the best quality encodes as well as translations in my personal opinion. It's worth a shot don't you think? Or maybe you could provide a raw encode or something? Maybe that would give them some incentive? :)

Out in cinemas =/= out on BD. Don't expect to see this before mid-2014.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

If you are in need of dependable car transport in Gurgaon, consider choosing Rehousing Packers and Movers. Our efficient services ensure a safe and hassle-free journey for your vehicle.
Looking for reliable car transport in Chandigarh? Look no further than Rehousing Packers and Movers. With our seamless services, your vehicle's journey is secure and stress-free.
rean7 wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/040130-tinkerbell-あぶない関係.819442/ to katefile or mexashare.Thanks
mikanbatake wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
dear Nihonjaki90
Do you have this PRETTY×CATION ラブラブバースデーコレクション?I used to have this but got deleted and now only dead links are present in this forum,please consider uploading this!!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?