Status
Not open for further replies.

dustangelbreak

11-11-11
Trusted Member
Oct 25, 2011
Hi, I have several requests for Movies and OVAs:

OVAs:
Love Live! Music Videos - I had the DVD version of all 3 music videos, and I have the 720p of the first two from a group called chubby raws. The problem is I cannot find the 720p version of the 3rd MV. Does anyone know something? If by any chance you can find a 1080p version, it'd be even way more awesome.

Movies:

Thank you! In case you want to fill this request slowly, I have sorted my requests by the priority I want, but feel free to upload stuff you want first. :)

I'll try to get the four movies up over the weekend and the Love Live stuff over the course of the next week. I'll keep you posted.

Reactions: dustangelbreak
Hi, Thank you very much for the animes and efforts. I really appreciate it.
I just want to ask about the Love Live! music videos. Are those videos non-existent? If they are, then please don't mind my request.

Btw, if I want to ask a suggestion about a certain type/genre of anime (and request it afterwards ;)) where is the best place to post it?

Thank you very much. Sorry for the trouble :)

Well, research shows there are only DVDs published, and not BDs. I'll see about getting the best versions of those up soonish™.

Reactions: dustangelbreak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/