R.O.D-THE COMPLETE‐ Blu-ray BOX

Fincher

titular
Elite Member
Jan 29, 2011
I found only the Manga here, and dead Torrents on other Sites sadly, Anybody got this?
read-or-die-tv-english-dubbed.png.jpeg

OMG! give this person what they want, please let there be someone with decent quality ROD episodes

Wasn't there sigh... no but really that Bluray boxset rip would make my life

i think i read somewhere (amazon i think) that the blu-ray box quality wasn't that great.. not much improvement...
but nonetheless its tempting... i can't resist R.O.D . Bring it on
so if there's any kind soul out there with this great rip ... i think you know what to do

I found only the Manga here, and dead Torrents on other Sites sadly, Anybody got this?
read-or-die-tv-english-dubbed.png.jpeg
Queued for upload. The DVD version will be available pretty soon.
The BD version will take longer, as the server from which I'm transferring is suffering from extra-slowness.

Also a quick reminder that all links must be posted either in the request thread itself or a thread on the board. We do not allow linking to external sources to avoid abuse.

Ye I grabbed 1080p complete Series , aswell as the OVAs in 720p. Saw the OVAs only yet and can recommend.

I can upload if anybody wants or send if someone else wants to upload but i am moving and it takes a while until I get reliable Interwebs (Current interwebs is sloow mobile variant).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks