D.Gray-man DVD: Season 1 (a-S 480p Dual Audio) / Season 2 (ISO 480p Fansubbed) + Specials

Yashiro Isana

Feb 11, 2013
Corocoro, I'm a huge fan of the D.Gray-man anime series. I believe that most of the versions on the net are not qualified enough to have a decent quality. After taking a look at your anime index I've noticed that you include the Shinsen-Subs DTV 0396p version which I recall is decent enough but not perfect. After doing my own research I think that I found one of the best versions of D.Gray-man as the title suggests. Please take a look at those links where you can find what I request. The first one indicates the two seasons whereas the other four indicate the specials you could add in order to have the complete collection. Thanks again in advance.

Seasons 1 + 2:

Specials:

1) Artbooks:

2) Illustrations NOCHE:

3) Music Collection:

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem with a-S is that they only did half the series. Given how that's likely all that will ever be dubed, the thread would be doomed to remain incomplete - a not very happy situation.

I can upload the specials though, no problem.

Specials uploaded. a-S version added to the request queue, though close to the bottom.

I really don't know what to say!! Thank you sooooo much corocoro!!! You're a life savior!!! Can I ask you something? Is it in your policy to upload ISOs files for animes ? If so is there any chance you can upload the Season 2 (ISO 480p Fansubbed) of D.Gray-man ? If you want I could give you the links. If not, then thanks again for D.Gray-man!!! You are the best!!!

I avoid ISOs/BDMVs because they add very little quality gain over the encoded fansub releases, but are significantly larger. As a result, there's pretty much no interest in them and they end up as waste of bandwidth and precious backup space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/