Rohanroms

Anime-Supreme's releases of the following:

1) Dance in the Vampire Bund [1080p]
2) Neon Genesis Evangelion Eps /Death & Rebirth/ End [480p]
3) Evangelion 1.11 and 2.22 [1080p]
4) Eureka Seven [1080p]
5) G.I.T.S S.A.C and 2nd Gig [1080p]
6) G.I.T.S movie [1080p]

Could u please upload them if u find the time? Thank you so much for the work you're putting into this :D:)

You do realize I occasionally would like to enjoy some free time, do you? :P
Well, at least most of those are just alternative versions, so they won't take up space on the backup server.

Well u could replace existing ones with better versions....and by all means take your time, I'm just putting it out there.

Well, I'll of course keep the better version. But whether that be a-S or what I already have, the net change of taken up storage space will be rather small.

Hmmm... is there a fansub that sub all the G.I.T.S. movies? [A-S] only subbed two of them? O.o

Since they all just ripped the R1 subs, it makes no difference what group label it is - translation and editing will be the same with the only difference being the encoding.

Since they all just ripped the R1 subs, it makes no difference what group label it is - translation and editing will be the same with the only difference being the encoding.

Wat means by R1 Subs? O.o

The subtitles found on the R1 DVDs/BDs. Read up on region locking for more details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。