Looking for orgy manga taking place at onsen

Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
Looking for a one shot hentai manga where a light haired girl who can see a string of destiny that connects people to their fated partners is invited to an onsen for a class reunion/matchmaking orgy.
-Her classmates use her ability as an excuse to have an orgy and 'find' their destined partners
-Everyone is wearing yukatas
-there is a short dark hair girl with hair similar to Oumae Kumiko that engages in a 3-way taking anal and vagina in a short scene.
-There is a guy who doesn't want to take part in the orgy and talks to the short dark haired girl when asked why he isn't taking part about how he thinks it's ridiculous everyone is treating this situation like normal.
- The guy talks to the light haired heroine girl about her power, and tries to get together with her but she tells him he is not destined to be with her.
-He tries to say he can defy destiny, and they end up having sex but at end the short dark hair girl calls for him and finds him in the hallway and takes him away to a room, leaving the heroine alone and lamenting that in the end he did leave her.
I recall alot of the details just can't remember name and artist. Remember seeing it first on fakku years ago before it became a 'proper' site.
please and thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha