The knee socks.

orisa

RL Siscon. Problem?
Sep 25, 2011
Hey, hi there. I'm here to talk about THE greatest invention of the mankind.

No it's not the internetz.
No it's not the telephonez.
No it's not the computerz.

Untitled-3.jpg
"Lolwut, orisa, did you just say--"

Yes I said it. And I will say it again.

Untitled-1-4.jpg
This, to me, gentlemen, is the ultimate fetish.
None can break it.
None can surpass it.
I AM A KNEE SOCK LOVER. I WILL BREATHE KNEE SOCKS AND DIE WITH KNEE SOCKS.
Maslow failed at identifying this in his hierarchy of human needs.

Why do so many anime and eroge have girls with these equipped?
BECAUSE IT ADDS +9001 TO EVERY STAT. IT IS OP. IT IS HAX.
What's the secret? It's a simple geometry.
Untitled-2-1.jpg

When this legendary item is equipped with a mini skirt, it creates a golden triangle, producing a ZETTAI RYOUIKI, aka AREA OF ABSOLUTION consisting of bare minimal amount of revealed skin that paves the way for a PANTSU FLASH yet it usually does not actually happen. This feeling of mental torture both adds to the SEXUAL EXCITEMENT as well as the SEXUAL SATISFACTION and appeal of the actual pantsu flash for when it DOES actually happen. This is psychologically proven.

Note that the mini skirt is the ultimate companion of the knee socks. Although they do not generate the Zettai Ryouiki, other equipments like hot pants or shorts, or just bare pantsu can also work, as long as they display the skin between the two equipments.

Another great thing about knee socks is that they are highly customizable. You can have striped knee socks, you can add ribbons, you can add laces, hell you can even add a GARTERBELT on top of it. Thus, the knee socks are potent not only by itself, but it creates many branches of sister fetishes under its name.

Knee socks are not always effective, however. Unfortunately it cannot save those that were not gifted with long, slim legs. The legs do not choose the knee socks, the knee socks choose the legs. To this day, there have only been a handful of rl ladies who were chosen by the will of the knee socks. Thus, knee socks are deemed mostly myth in the material world. In 2D, however, they have conquered the hearts of many eroge and anime lovers alike. Today, they are deemed as one of the top moe factor. You want to create a bishoujo? Equip her with a mini skirt and a pair of knee socks.

KNEE SOCKS ARE THE SOLUTION FOR WORLD PEACE.
HAIL KNEE SOCKS.
ZIEK KNEE SOCKS.
LONG LIVE KNEE SOCKS.

Discuss.

didn't expect that there's someone out there, share the same fetish as i....

Only black knee socks are awesome.

Unless you wanna prove otherwise :p

Only black knee socks are awesome.

Unless you wanna prove otherwise :p

That is why the knee socks are so customizable, if you don't like one type of knee socks you are bound to like another.
Tastes differ, but the love for the knee socks are all the same.
Shinku is still mai waifu tho. 川*´ェ`*川

YES, KNEE SOCKS FANS WITH ZETTAI RYOUIKI. KNEE SOCK'S WORSHIPERS!!

And LOL at 1st screenshot, SCREW PANTIES, KNEE SOCKS IS GODLY.

Shinku from irosekai? Oh dear, it seems we have the same waifu if its the same lul.

I wore knee socks sometimes (not outside).

Agree, Knee Socks are awesome and hot very very hot *,..,* most girls in my school are wearing them :3

Both exist, thighhighs and knee socks etc. etc. Most of them look good.. but there are also some rather ehm not so good looking girls/girls who should not wearing them lol. Of course not every girl are wearing them, and not every day but quit a lot. And I will never take Pics of them and put them on the internet lol that would be kind of creeps °_°

Lolol... From this, I can only say that black school knee socks are the best!! D:

Garter belts or パンスト or gtfo. ヘ(゚∀゚ヘ)アヒャ
(No Checkmate, even though she wears em I am still not a siscon)

Last edited:
Knee socks, greatest invention ever *_*. Also, I like em blue, black or white (or striped :3)
I have friends who wear them..but you need a nice pair of legs to make 'em look even better :o

How do you upload a picture btw? I cant seem to get it work.. -_-"

You could try Photobucket(but they sometimes delete pictures that they consider 'obscene') or SadPanda.us.
Then select code that have
 img], and paste it in the post.

PICS!!!!

From my experience most irl girls don't look good in knee socks, and most of the times they are more like high socks rather than knee socks.

agree with him too
share some pics for us :)
i think it's not really creepy at all

wow orisa.... YOU ARE A MASTER COMEDIAN!!! reading this joke and the image inserts made me laugh sooooooo hard

But yes indeed, knee socks is a lethal weapon and gives huge boosts to the moe factor

Last edited:
kneesocks = :hypnotize:

I can imagine what would happen next.
780035-RQDS8JY.jpg

(It's from Angel Beats! doujin, where Otonashi being hypnotized by Naoi to like knee socks, very much. Apparently the effect last even after reborn.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?