Fetishes we have yet to see (or don't see much of) in Hentai Anime.

luffy2021

Jun 8, 2021
I would like to simply discuss something that I have noticed for quite some time. And a heads up, I'm speaking Hentai ANIME. No Manga, or Games, or anything like that.

With the Hentai Anime industry still bringing us new stuff, there's certain fetishes we don't see in Hentai anymore. These fetishes may turn you on or gross you out.

The ones we have been seeing are here.

-- Straight Shota (Underaged boys with older women)

-- Muscle Women (Women WITH Muscles, not just abs) <example:Women at Work, ep.2>

-- Pregnant Women (Sex DURING Pregnancy)

-- Giant Breasts (Breasts the size of newborn babies <example:MamaHaha>

-- Feminization/Femboys/Yaoi-Shotacon <example:the Boku no Pico series>

-- Male on Dickgirl (Guys doing the 3rd gender)

-- Breasts leaking/Squirting Milk/Lactation <example:My Classmate's Mother ep.1 & 2>

The ones we DON'T see (or don't see much of) are here.

-- BBW & SSBBW (Fat/Overweight Women & Women the size of Sumo Wrestlers)

-- Dickgirl on Male (3rd gender doing guys, may be considered Yaoi)

-- Nuns (Women of God WITHOUT the messy piss+scat stuff)

-- Brides/Weddings (WITHOUT the Rape & Netorare)

-- Crossdressing/Sissy Yaoi/Okama (Older traps that dress like women completely, yet they leave some stubble on their faces)

-- Old Lady/Granny/Woman over 80 (Believe it or not, some guys are actually into that)

And the ONLY thing they DO give us (Most of the time) is NETORARE. I HATE NETORARE!! >=(
In fact the ONLY NTR I tolerate is Good-Guy NTR
<Woman being with a jack-ass of a man and gets stolen away by a more deserving guy>
<example: Hentai Anime= The Hills have Size>

There may be some that I've missed. But my point is that hopefully sometime in the future, we'd see these animated. To this day, we only see them in Hentai Manga. It's just not fair.
Feel free to share your thoughts.

FYI: I'm not gonna add Bestiality (Sex with Dogs/Animals). General Principal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks