Favorite Hypnosis Games

roger4210

Trusted Member
Aug 10, 2013
Sup everyone,

My favorite Eroge VN are usually about hypnosis. So I'm wondering what your guys favorite hypnosis game is and why. So I can play more hypnosis games.

My top three are:

Saimin Jutsu 3 - My favorite game in the Saimin Jutsu series. All the characters looks amazing and I like the idea that each character gets a sort of “good” or “Evil” route. Wished there was a harem ending.

Gakuen Saimin Reido - Okay okay hear me out. I thought it was pretty hot when the MC used hypnosis to turn the guy into girl.

Kyonyuu Princess Saimin - The two sisters were best looking characters out of all of lune hypnosis games and they had the best h-scenes. The hentai is pretty good too.

Also, what don’t you like in a hypnosis game???
I’m not a big fan of when hypnosis is only used to control their bodies and not their mind for the whole game. Like why?

Probably,
Inwai Saimin Seitaiin/淫猥催眠整体院 and the rest of it series.
Nikuyoku Devil Saimin/肉欲デビル催眠 and the rest of it series.
Another Possibility
Daisaimin/大催眠 + Saimin Ryoujoku Gakuen/催眠凌辱学園 and the rest of it series.
Saimin Z/サイミンZ
Saimin Gakushuu -Secret Desire-/催眠学習 -Secret Desire- English version just release not long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?