Page 3 of 311 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree261Likes

Thread: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second ClassThree Friends25000 Experience Points

Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Re: Aquaspirit39/ Redorc
    You’re in luck…. Someone just posted link to Liquid’s Haitoku game barely a week ago. Check them out.
    Though if I may…if you also want to play Haitoku 2 …I suggest you play it first to give it a fair judgment before playing the original game or you may end up disappointed like I and a lot of Japanese player did when played in chronological order because the original game in my eye was so good.
    But if you REALLY want my opinion….. (and I think it’s a bit bias )

1. The game is in no way an actual sequel nor a true spiritual sequel to the first game, it feels very much IN NAME ONLY.
    2. I have found NO memorable sex/corruption scene in that game, the art also doesn’t appeal to me.
    3. Your main character is quite pathetic. (He corrupts/ turns girls to the darkside to grant his wish to heal his hand and play baseball again) & I may be remembering this wrong because I haven’t played it for years now outside of when I just got it, but he gets himself killed in the end or ends up as a pathetic physical slave of the demon inhabiting one of the girl. I don’t think there’s any route where he WINS at all.

Haitoku 1
    http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/h...%BD%9E-195724/

Haitoku 2
    http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/h...%BD%9E-195725/

魔将の贄2

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/h...B4%842-195723/

The other game on the link is魔将の贄2 also by Liquid. There are SOME corruption in there as well. You play as a demon lord who managed to switch his soul with the hero who killed you and now you’re bent on revenge on the heroines who helped the hero in his quest. There is one ED scene involving the corrupted black mage & priestess &some civilian that really is quite memorable to me. (I’ll let you experience it yourself)

Here’s the link to the first game but I have NO idea if there’s any corruption/ mind control in it or not. There might be sex training though.

魔将の贄
    http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/h...%82%AF-195721/

Regarding Justice Blade and which game is good in the you used the heroine after corruption… I’d say all the Blade game have some degree of that , though if you’re looking for them in evil uniform all the time, Blade 2 might fit the description since as a direct sequel to Blade 1, you start with three route where you corrupt each one of the heroine and they are always in their evil uniform. However Blade 2 feels the weakest to me in terms of corrupting the remaining heroine, or brainwashing them alongside art that I don’t like. It’s also a little hard to find since it’s also pretty old.

Oh and Venus Blood with the B Title: How about Venus Blood Braves (where you can corrupt all of a country's Yuusha) (heh heh heh)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deathranger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

While corruption game (with the evil costumes,etc) are far and few in 2014 for now... the mind control/ hypnosis game seems to have become a staple of H-Game offering....

Here are some new ones that I think might be fun if you're also into them

催眠クラス ~女子全員、知らないうちに妊娠してました~ by Ole/M (Feb 28 release)
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=790485 (Please repost in address bar to be redirected)

仮・想・侵・蝕 ~Virtual Hack Online~ by PriSort (Feb 28 release) (This one could be good, you use a program to hack virtual avatar of girls in a fantasy game and it can link with their real self)
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=784045

催眠術 Re by 筆柿そふと (April 25 release)
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=798623

超催眠術学園 by Crive (May 30 release)
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=801427

Oh and also
    Demonion 2 デモニオンII ~魔王と三人の女王~ 初回限定生産版 by Astronaut (April 25 release)
    (I'm not even sure if this have corruption or even mind control but someone mentioned it earlier so...a maybe?... )

On another tangent...
    PANDRA THE ANIMATION 「白き欲望 黒の希望」 (April 25 OVA release)
    (Someone correct me if I'm wrong but Pandra did start off with some mind-control in the early chapters right?)
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=799145

仮・想・侵・蝕 ~Virtual Hack Online~

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deathranger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

On the subject of 触禍 ~処女(オトメ)を狙う黒い触手(カゲ)~ from Lusterise, does anyone know where to get a NoDVD patch for that?

EDIT: Answered my own question:
    http://www.hgamecn.com/htmldata/soft/4415.html

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Buster4MC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranRecommendation Second Class5000 Experience Points

@deathranger ;
    thx. True all these gam have outdated drawing but still they are much better than the non-uploaded Salior Knight2 =.=

UPDATE:
    Finish reading Haitoku 1&2. I agree that Haitoku1 has a better planned story setup and better details while Haitoku2 story feel lackluster. Haitoku1 main character is more likeable too. However I also like the possession corruption + ntr thing from Haitoku2. That was pretty unique.

Overall really enjoyable read. Really like the evil face that the heroine sprites have once they are corrupted.
    Last edited by aquaspirit39; February 19th, 2014 at 05:10 PM.
    That_Baka2 likes this.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aquaspirit39 For This Useful Post:

Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by aquaspirit39 View Post
    Finish reading Haitoku 1&2. I agree that Haitoku1 has a better planned story setup and better details while Haitoku2 story feel lackluster. Haitoku1 main character is more likeable too. However I also like the possession corruption + ntr thing from Haitoku2. That was pretty unique.
    Wait what? NTR+corruption, my preferred combination? Now I have to play Haitoku 2

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Redorc For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by deathranger View Post
    (Someone correct me if I'm wrong but Pandra did start off with some mind-control in the early chapters right?)
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=799145

Nope, just straight rape til break...well, there's some effect akin to mind-control on the iinchou .- . but that's something post-sex rather than pre/during.

Spoiler: Although 

Since the screen did show Black in her tentacle form, which is when the 'father' took her mind over, I guess that count too? (Although it's vol 2 thing ' 3' so in the later part of the story)

I'm more curious to see how they'll do the futa yuri tentacle wincest moment with Black and White near the ending (whic'll be ep 2)

And this is a recent (and I haven't found any dl link for the updated version) but Daemon Slave 5 http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ126237.html

Got a mini-game in a recent update where you basically break the girl in (well, it's been the same running theme in the series as a whole I guess but it was pretty much linear novel before)
    The screen show something like a barrier saying "Goshuujin-sama daisuki" and another screen showing it breaking.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LazyCat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

One month already...and still absolutely no sign of Sailor Knight 2 outside of the HCG. This has made a record of the longest I've waited for Maika game rip ever since I started following their new release in 2010 from Justice Blade 3.

(Thinking about sacrificing something to the Dark Gods to get this game ripped.)

At this rate I'm sure I'll get to download and play the Hypnosis games I've posted links to above that comes out in Feb 28 first and then the April one and the May one .

Anyhow grumbling aside,... to keep the thread going, what are some kind of story /heroine type (i.e. sword &sorcery, sentai, girls in powered armor, magical girls, normal nurses or highschool girls etc) that you might like company like MAIKA to make corruption games based out of. Is there any genre that you think haven't had enough exposure or are still untapped?

For me... I think I'd like a corruption game based on the Street Fighter II/ DOA5 fighting game genre with maybe DOAX incorporated. I think Lune did a training game based on a Chun-Li expy with some Sakura/ Cammi expy as well but I don't know if there was much corruption there but I'd want something akin to a Shadowloo type M.Bison protagonist to enslave the girl fighters who are expies of the DOA5 girls or the Street Fighter girls with his psycho power or those brainwashing machine that M.Bison used to create Juli/ Juni and even early Cammy.

I think its one story genre that hasn't been tapped out yet like the Sentai/ Magical girls/ sword &sorcery corruption games.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to deathranger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

I am kind of surprised no one has mentioned all of Triangle's Games.
    - Symphonic Knights: 魔法戦士シンフォニックナイツ ~女神を継ぐ乙女たち~
    You get the chance to capture and pleasure the heroines over and over again and depending on how much you get them you can either turn one against the other, or turn them both against their leader.
    - Lemmatear Knights: 魔法戦士レムティアナイツ ~光の乙女たち~
    You catch and slowly corrupt one of the heroines by using corruption magic on her stone until she falls to darkness in one of a myriad of way depending on how you corrupt her.
    - Elixir Knights: 魔法戦士エリクシルナイツ ~運命に繋がれし乙女たち~
    Just training 2 gals.
    - The entire Sweet Knights Series: 魔法戦士スイートナイツ コンプリート
    - Angel Rena - 光臨天使エンシェル・レナ
    - Or even the anthology types which seem more like a pokemon game - gotta catch em all! セイクリッドグラウンド

So much Heroine Corruption. They require some game play strategy to actually win the fights, but kind of worth it IMO.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Buster4MC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

@nidyrt ;
    I tried Triangle before but I cant really enjoy the game. A lot of the scene is either blackmail or empowered and proceed to rape. I prefer a more indirect way of hypnosis, mind control, brainwashing, possessing, drugs...I really want a twist rather than just rape till submit approach.

Yea, one months and still no sign of release....has it always this bad? Dont think so, did something happened in Japan?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to aquaspirit39 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

this thread has been very slow but I guess it cant be help. So in order to keep things going, I decide to post this:

I think someone mentioned before about Maika new game and they are gathering idea of monsters for this game. They also encourage players like us to submit our idea in the following format.
    Quoted from their BBS
    1.名前 - Name
    2.姿のモチーフとなるフォルムや、具体的な描写。 - Appearance of the Monster
    3.能力(主としてセックス関連の能力) - Ability(Mainly sex related ability)
    4.活躍するシチュについてなど。 - Situation where this ability is used

以上4つの項目を指定しますが、基本アイデアがおもしろければ記述フォーマットにはこだわりません。どうか振るってご応募下さい。
    While my Japanese is not very good, I manage to submit my own idea.
    1) Human Egg(temporary name), not exactly a monster but more of an equipment
    2) A large egg-like machine
    3) When a chick/baby bird hatches, it regards the first moving object as parents. This equipment work under a very similar concept. If the heroine have her first sex with a man after receiving treatment from the device,she will think that man as her lover and come to love him with all her heart.

You guys should also contribute your idea. If I (or other people who can do Moonrune) have some free time by the end of the day and Maika still open to suggestion, I can help translating with my horrible Japanese

20. The Following User Says Thank You to aquaspirit39 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 311 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread Information