Page 222 of 327 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3262
Like Tree293Likes

Thread: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

  1. #2211
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Points: 3,465, Level: 36
    Points: 3,465, Level: 36
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Does 悪魔聖女 have any kind of corruption? Or is it just vanilla where the girls you defeat join you but without corruption?

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soluga For This Useful Post:


  3. #2212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 59 Times in 33 Posts
    Points: 6,793, Level: 54
    Points: 6,793, Level: 54
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Not sure if has been posted but Bishop is making a sequel to Kutsujoku to be released 2/28/2019. Also does anyone know any games similar to bishop games?
    Last edited by maddogrd; December 10th, 2018 at 06:29 AM.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maddogrd For This Useful Post:


  5. #2213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 44 Times in 30 Posts
    Points: 7,217, Level: 56
    Points: 7,217, Level: 56
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Does anyone know how to hook the text of Eclipse HD?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pirateninja For This Useful Post:


  7. #2214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts
    Points: 3,771, Level: 38
    Points: 3,771, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashiki View Post
    The lack of corruption games is killing me...



    P.S.
    I'm kind of surviving with the help of phanstasy star IDOLA, although it's not really corruption
    Soon venus blood lagoon will be out and at minima the main girl will be corrupt but i think they have a good chance that all main girl will be corrupt

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azope For This Useful Post:


  9. #2215
    Senior Member demonicslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
    Points: 4,969, Level: 45
    Points: 4,969, Level: 45
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Quote Originally Posted by Azope View Post
    Soon venus blood lagoon will be out and at minima the main girl will be corrupt but i think they have a good chance that all main girl will be corrupt
    I doubt it. As far as I have seen from their CG, only the main girl had been corrupted totally. The rest doesn't seemed to have any corruption in their clothing and looks. Probably just being corrupted into doing the player's bidding.
    Ignore This Signature
    In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.
    There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to demonicslayer For This Useful Post:


  11. #2216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts
    Points: 3,771, Level: 38
    Points: 3,771, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Quote Originally Posted by demonicslayer View Post
    I doubt it. As far as I have seen from their CG, only the main girl had been corrupted totally. The rest doesn't seemed to have any corruption in their clothing and looks. Probably just being corrupted into doing the player's bidding.

    It logical that if they Don't show corrupt version in the character description they will not show it in the cg.

    So Don't have it in cg is not a increass of argument against corruption i think it possible for some indice :

    1) In the past corruption game they have all main girl corrupt

    2) with every new corrupion game they give less and less spoil in dessire they spoil all;in frontier they give all girl in two form but one girl have a surprise form,
    in ragnarok they give all girl normal form and corrupt form but hiden the chaos form of 4 out 5 heroine

    3) i think it will have a least two ending by girl one law route and another chaos route so it logical to think chao route will be corrupt form.

    with all that i thing it possible that all heroine may have a corrupt but i Don't say it likely
    i thing they have 75% of probability that they Don't and 24,999% they have and 0,001 that more that 5 girl will have corruption

    in the end it possible that we have 5 corruption but unlikly but 25 is not so bad

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azope For This Useful Post:


  13. #2217
    Senior Member demonicslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
    Points: 4,969, Level: 45
    Points: 4,969, Level: 45
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Quote Originally Posted by Azope View Post
    It logical that if they Don't show corrupt version in the character description they will not show it in the cg.

    So Don't have it in cg is not a increass of argument against corruption i think it possible for some indice :

    1) In the past corruption game they have all main girl corrupt

    2) with every new corrupion game they give less and less spoil in dessire they spoil all;in frontier they give all girl in two form but one girl have a surprise form,
    in ragnarok they give all girl normal form and corrupt form but hiden the chaos form of 4 out 5 heroine

    3) i think it will have a least two ending by girl one law route and another chaos route so it logical to think chao route will be corrupt form.

    with all that i thing it possible that all heroine may have a corrupt but i Don't say it likely
    i thing they have 75% of probability that they Don't and 24,999% they have and 0,001 that more that 5 girl will have corruption

    in the end it possible that we have 5 corruption but unlikly but 25 is not so bad
    Well, I am actually basing on their old Venus Blood series. Almost/ Most of the harem ends ended up showing corruption in all characters. I recall only 1 or 2 in the series don't really have corruption. This one... well, it shows all without the corruption. Even the main character is not corrupted. Not too sure if they have 2 different harem ending - the 'pure' harem (no one got corrupted) and the 'corrupted' harem. Not gonna put too much hope onto it though. I would have love to see all in corrupted form but I'll just wait to see. Even games from Triangle and Heatsoft used to have corruption also ended up with less or even no corruption, so I don't put much hope in it. Probably a few girls might have corruption but that will wait for the game to be released.
    Ignore This Signature
    In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.
    There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to demonicslayer For This Useful Post:


  15. #2218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts
    Points: 3,771, Level: 38
    Points: 3,771, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Quote Originally Posted by demonicslayer View Post
    Well, I am actually basing on their old Venus Blood series. Almost/ Most of the harem ends ended up showing corruption in all characters. I recall only 1 or 2 in the series don't really have corruption. This one... well, it shows all without the corruption. Even the main character is not corrupted. Not too sure if they have 2 different harem ending - the 'pure' harem (no one got corrupted) and the 'corrupted' harem. Not gonna put too much hope onto it though. I would have love to see all in corrupted form but I'll just wait to see. Even games from Triangle and Heatsoft used to have corruption also ended up with less or even no corruption, so I don't put much hope in it. Probably a few girls might have corruption but that will wait for the game to be released.
    True we have to wait the realese or a least a colume where develeoper give big clue to one or the other hypothese.

    For the cg you speack about it a realy weird one i Don't realy know what it mean normaly if this is the chao harem ending all heroine that have a corrupt form should have in this picture i have some idea but if you have other give this to me :

    1)coruption of the blue girl hapen only in the chao ending of her so Don't hapen in harem route she stay unncorupt in harem route


    2)this cg is the have a least two version one with corrupt form another withou for one or more character

    3) this scene is not the scene we think it is anoter scene : a clue in that dirrection : we don't seen the guy the MC and in all previoue one we seen him for exemple in ragnarok we seen his hand abnd his cook so maybe in not the chao harem good ending but a bad ending of the law route : this scene hapen if you make bad choise and it a scene wher a antagonist have win against you and fuckk your girl

    4) it hapen some time the scene is a fake for trick us


    i think the 3 have a good probability sinc the MC is not hier even if they have only one girl corrupt

    the 4 is unlikly
    Last edited by Azope; December 10th, 2018 at 09:09 PM.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azope For This Useful Post:


  17. #2219
    Senior Member kiev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Points: 8,435, Level: 61
    Points: 8,435, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    was digging through a list of old maika games..does anyone have ペルソナドライバー 霊姫 that they can share?can't find active link

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiev For This Useful Post:


  19. #2220
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 4 Posts
    Points: 5,301, Level: 46
    Points: 5,301, Level: 46
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Quote Originally Posted by kiev View Post
    was digging through a list of old maika games..does anyone have ペルソナドライバー 霊姫 that they can share?can't find active link
    When I was on Maika spree, I couldn't find it. Maybe other people have it since now that you brought it up I haven't played this one

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to KurobaraIto For This Useful Post:


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Japanese] Anthology - Brainwashing Heroine / アンソロジー - 洗脳ヒロイン
    By caminante654 in forum Hentai Manga
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 9th, 2013, 01:30 PM
  2. [UNSOLVED] Bookmark Problems: Possible Corruption
    By The Hentai Collector in forum Tech Support and Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: September 6th, 2012, 03:10 AM
  3. File Checking Corruption
    By ForgetMe in forum Tech Support and Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 30th, 2012, 02:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •