Page 2 of 309 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree261Likes

Thread: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranRecommendation Second Class5000 Experience Points

Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Even the Venus Blood series seems to have changed more into monster impregnation rather than corrupting heroines and giving them an evil form. Hope I'm proven wrong during the later half of 2014 and we get some more corruption game. I'm waiting for another Tossen (Deathbrand series) or a sequel to Prism Saber.
    Venus Blood have been alternating between corruption and impregnation, so if they are sticking to this pattern, we will have a corruption game next....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aquaspirit39 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second ClassThree Friends25000 Experience Points

HAVE they been alternating? I haven't really kept track, I think Frontier with the Norse Gods female expy was the last time they did corruption.

Still, I'm not really keen on playing a strategy game (which looks pretty hard) just to get to a corruption scene or so. For those who do play them, how hard are they?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to deathranger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Even though I do not like rape
    I kinda found a liking in this...
    I do not know why, but these "heart shaped pupils"(like in hiromitsu takeda's works) and the idea is somehow arousing

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stahlschild For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by thegeoman View Post
    -Shugo Seijo Prism Saber by Lusterize also has it, but is sadly the only game they've made in the genre (you make some decisions for both sides of the conflict in this game)
    Personally, I think Lusterise did it better with Shokka ~Otome o Nerau Kuroi Kage~, the game they released before Prism Saber. Sure it's exorcists and not magical girls, but you play as the antagonist (low-level tentacle demon with mimicry powers parasitizing the main heroine's brother), and the theme of corrupting the girls one by one to use against each other in various combinations is stronger than it is in any of their other games, at least from my perspective. In their earlier titles the girls/routes all felt more "disconnected" from each other, and Prism Saber was infected with recovering heroines and happy endings. I had high hopes from the way they billed the whole "yesterday's ally is today's enemy" thing as a selling point, and there were definitely some really hot individual scenes (not to mention dat art, dem thighs), but on the whole it fell flat. But what can you do? If their next game is a nice balance between Shokka and Prism Saber I'll be really happy. Don't even know what Monster's Raid was, nope. Ignoring it.

...I, uh, play a lot of these games btw. I think... basically my entire H-Game collection is corruption and mind control, lol. Since basically anything in that entire range appeals to me. Definitely seconding Liquid's Haitoku no Gakuen as a personal favorite. (Though I also prefer to pretend the sequel doesn't exist.) Anyway, right now I'm looking forward to anim's new tentacle game. And wondering if Sailor Knight 2 will actually be uploaded before Bladeranger comes out. I remember when the wait for these games was maybe a day or two at most...
    Redorc likes this.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gotoacove For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

i like training games (taming wild animal to become obidient)
    I'm waiting for the new Lune's game 恥辱の女騎士「オークの出来そこないである貴様なんかに、この私が……!!」 hope its good and long

speaking of lune
    Ikusa Otome Valkyrie series was one of my fovorite training games, game about a man capturing,confining and training valkyries everyday (around 30 day each game)
    and yet in 戦乙女ヴァルキリーG~戦乙女達の黄昏~ the mc letting all the girls go!?....and i was like WTF! making all his(me) hard work seems pointless......

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stratosphere For This Useful Post:

Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by aquaspirit39 View Post
    Yea I understand that. Unfortunately, the main corruption game company, Maika, hasn't put a lot attention into post-corruption evil deed(悪事 in Japanese). There are however people like you who have tried to ask for the increase on this aspect in their corruption game through Maika BBS.
    I hope we will more of these from Maika then

As for game with this element, hmm...Divine Heart Karen series is one I think. The second game of Divine Heart Karen have a lot of those.
    Thanks, added to my "to play" list

Quote Originally Posted by thegeoman View Post
    Examples where you play as the corrupter and the game continues after you corrupt some heroines include:
    -Maika's series (Justice Blade and Sailor Knight) both feature this.
    What is the best one in the Justice Blade series? The zero one?
    Sailor Knight 1 was awesome , but I don't think that the second one is out over there yet...

-The Venus Blood series from Dualtail also has plenty of it. Look to the Frontier, Empire and Desire entries for best results (Warning, these are full fledged games with a VN aspect, they'll take a while to pay off. In my opinion though, they're right with Maika as the best in the buisness)
    These are indeed real rpgs, and my understanding of the japanese language is far too childish to really appreciate these games

-The 2nd and 3rd games in Heat Soft's "Death Brand" series also feature it. The first game in the series only features it as an ending.
    I played the last one: indeed this is good stuff (and I'm a fan of Yuri's voice and charadesign )
    It is just really slow to get to the corruption part, and unfortunately I'm not fond of the characters waking up from their brainwashing...

-Mahou Shoujo Nayuta by Pink Hatena
    -I havent played the Ikusa Otome Valkyrie series from Lune in a while, but if memory serves correct it also fits
    Thanks

There are a few where you dont play as the corrupter, but still have the game continue after one (or more) heroines are corrupted:
    -CatwalkNERO's Seisenki Valkyrie Sisters
    NTR + Corruption, seems to be a good combination too :p

-Shugo Seijo Prism Saber by Lusterize also has it, but is sadly the only game they've made in the genre (you make some decisions for both sides of the conflict in this game)
    -The Hitozuma Sentai Aisaiger series by Discovery fits this as well
    -Divine Heart Karen, as previously mentioned, is another fit
    -Maika's Uchuu Keiji Soldivan game fits in this category
    Thanks!

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, so I may have missed a few, though since you're new to the genre this should be plenty to work through
    Yes that's a lot

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.I. View Post
    i also like Kangoku Senkan 1,2,3 and Taimanin Yukikaze
    Taimanin Yukikaze was awesome but should have been longer !

Quote Originally Posted by deathranger View Post
    There are lots of games where you used the post-corrupted heroine and especially see how twisted (to your liking) they've been made.

Definitely the Justice Blade series. The Tossen (DeathBrand) series No.3 is a really good one too (though you have to go through like half the game in 1 hour or so of prologue before you get the bright idea to brainwash one of the three heroine).
    Yes, the pacing was weird in that one...

Prism Saber by Lusterise is pretty good too though of the three heroine corrupted, only the one in white see the most action post corrupted and revels in being corrupted.
    So the most interesting corrupted character is Miyu?

Also with the Prism Shine Doujin game out (The predecessor game of this one is actually a lot better than most Doujin Game though it's too short and have no route split at all) we have something to play while waiting for Sailor Knight 2. Though I must admit that 2014 currently isn't shaping up to be such an active year for Corruption type game since all we have waiting right now are Sailor Knight 2 and the upcoming Bladeranger both of which are from Maika alone but other companies aren't exactly putting works out in this genre unlike the previous years where you either get the Tossen (Deathbrand series) from Heatsoft or Prism Saber from Lusterise. Even the Venus Blood series seems to have changed more into monster impregnation rather than corrupting heroines and giving them an evil form. Hope I'm proven wrong during the later half of 2014 and we get some more corruption game. I'm waiting for another Tossen (Deathbrand series) or a sequel to Prism Saber.
    Well, at least if Sailor Knight 2 keeps it's promise, we can have a good game

Quote Originally Posted by gotoacove View Post
    Personally, I think Lusterise did it better with Shokka ~Otome o Nerau Kuroi Kage~, the game they released before Prism Saber. Sure it's exorcists and not magical girls, but you play as the antagonist (low-level tentacle demon with mimicry powers parasitizing the main heroine's brother), and the theme of corrupting the girls one by one to use against each other in various combinations is stronger than it is in any of their other games, at least from my perspective.
    Thanks for the suggestion: I'll try that one

In their earlier titles the girls/routes all felt more "disconnected" from each other, and Prism Saber was infected with recovering heroines and happy endings.
    I don't mind it in good endings, but recovery in bad ending should be banned!

...I, uh, play a lot of these games btw. I think... basically my entire H-Game collection is corruption and mind control, lol. Since basically anything in that entire range appeals to me. Definitely seconding Liquid's Haitoku no Gakuen as a personal favorite. (Though I also prefer to pretend the sequel doesn't exist.)
    What's the story in that one?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Redorc For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by deathranger View Post
    HAVE they been alternating? I haven't really kept track, I think Frontier with the Norse Gods female expy was the last time they did corruption.

Still, I'm not really keen on playing a strategy game (which looks pretty hard) just to get to a corruption scene or so. For those who do play them, how hard are they?
    Yes, before Gaia was Frontier and it was a corruption game. Before Frontier was Abyss which was a impregnation game. Before Abyss was Empire, another Corruption game. However before Empire was Desire another corruption game.

As to how hard they are, I think they are moderately hard, but there are really nothing more satisfying than successfully corrupting the heroine you capture after hard work and see these corrupted heroine kill your enemy on battlefield If you want it easy though, you can choose to set the game at easy mode which will give you an 'auto-win' button. I tried it before, but that really ruin my pleasure in corrupting these heroine though.

Fun fact:
    Btw Venus Blood games are from A-G if there are people who dont realize it
    VenusBlood -Gaia-
    VenusBlood -Frontier-
    VenusBlood -Empire-
    VenusBlood -Desire-
    VenusBlood -Chimera-
    VenusBlood -Abyss-

They are just missing a B here.

Also I will want to throw another game recommendation: Demonion is also a good one. While the corruption itself is pretty plain because the protagonist does not use any kind of magic or brainwash ability but just plain sex, but the graphic, story and gameplay are all very good.

EDIT:
    Btw, have anyone tried 狙われた女神天使エンゼルティア? It is freaking 8Gb so I want to hear opinion before I decide to download it
    Last edited by aquaspirit39; February 18th, 2014 at 04:05 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aquaspirit39 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Redorc View Post
    What's the story in that one?
    It's your average "warlock comes to town posing as a priest and uses the power of demons to slowly corrupt a bunch of schoolgirls with magical potential, turn them into his slaves, and take over Japan" kind of game.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gotoacove For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

It's your average "warlock comes to town posing as a priest and uses the power of demons to slowly corrupt a bunch of schoolgirls with magical potential, turn them into his slaves, and take over Japan" kind of game.
    Sound interesting so I check it out and found out that it was released 2005....lol I was still a child at the time. I wonder if the game is still around to be download.
    Btw what wrong with the sequel?

My favorite so far from Liquid is 変態性癖強制催眠~夢の中だけじゃ満足できないの~. Letting the girls see lewd dream and corrupt them a little by a little in their dream
    Last edited by aquaspirit39; February 18th, 2014 at 04:53 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to aquaspirit39 For This Useful Post:

Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by aquaspirit39 View Post
    EDIT:
    Btw, have anyone tried 狙われた女神天使エンゼルティア? It is freaking 8Gb so I want to hear opinion before I decide to download it
    Yes, art is awesome, but the routes I tried (Anzu routes) don't have any real corruption. But the game is good

Thanks!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Redorc For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 309 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information