where can i find the good eroge

souleater651

Apr 26, 2013
hi iv ben searching the net wondering if eroge exists other than flash games after watching the world god only knows i finally decided to hunt for some eroge and dating sims so far i got 2 eroges harem party and lets meow meow this is where i need your help do you know of any good h eroges like "Ta~ppuri Ijitte Ageru ~Chiisaku Natte Cool Beauty na Kikyou Onee-chan ni Shiborare Tsukusu Itazura Kozukuri"
check it out im kinda new to the whole eroge thing but i find it very interesting so please help a fellow erogerr out thanks

/Off-Topic/ I would be hoping you use at least full stops to help me read your sentences a bit better. Maybe I'm already asking too much.

/Back to Topic/ The game you mentioned was developed by Norn. So there a fair chance you will like other Norn products that they have made for the past several years. Here's a link listing all the current Norn products in the market.

The reason why I gave you a link to a database that contains all the games in romaniji is that it is English Friendly and rather it is troublesome to some people to learn and use Getchu where I usually base my searches from. Here's the Getchu version of the products sold from Norn.

If you're too lazy to check either of the link. Then I advise you the following products from Norn you may like:
  • 甘やかしたりしないぞ! ~小さくなって純情勝気な青葉お姉ちゃんに叱り可愛がられるツンデレ子作り~
  • いっ~ぱい甘えてね♪ ~小さくなって優しいかすみお姉ちゃんにお世話され尽くす癒され子作り~
  • 妹4人と中出し性活!~じゃれつき甘えにお世話♪妹たちとイチャイチャがとまらない!お兄ちゃんの精子は絶滅必至!?~
  • クー姉!~クールなのにベタベタに愛してくれるお姉ちゃんにめちゃくちゃ甘えて子作り三昧♪~
  • 最強の不良が女体化!ツンデレ俺口調の美少女に!? ~馬鹿!中に出す奴があるかっ、俺が妊娠なんて有り得ねえ!~
  • 毒舌クールな妹を性的に可愛がる!~兄さんの変態、ド変態!責任とって孕ませてよね!~

Personally I've only played 毒舌クールな妹を性的に可愛がる!~兄さんの変態、ド変態!責任とって孕ませてよね!~ and 妹4人と中出し性活!~じゃれつき甘えにお世話♪妹たちとイチャイチャがとまらない!お兄ちゃんの精子は絶滅必至!?~ since it has an imouto theme.

oh ok thanx. Well my bad i usually type to much that i didnt realize im missing the most basic things, lol well thanx again and if you could give me the English titles it would be great but on another note are these games in english sub?

Generally speaking the first link I provided is fairly easy to use in terms of finding the English titles for these games I've mentioned. Just copy and paste it in the search bar in the VNDB with the Japanese name of the game and it will find you the romanji of the game.

This link contains the list of games made by Norn:
Code:
http://vndb.org/p314

If you want the romanji names of the games, I'll out the Romanji version of it when I have time.

All games that I've mentioned are in Japanese. I rarely ever mention anything outside of it. Pretty sure people have their own sources of getting their patches if they have the will to find it.

oh ok thats kl thanks. I tried the link and i have a stupid question ? lol how do you download it ? i clicked on them but no luck, no download link any thoughts on that.

btw thanx for helping me out again

If you want to know which eroges are "good", look here. Ok, "good" is a bad term, since each person likes something else, but try them out. I played more than half of them which are listed on the first page. And the languages are listed too, which means, if there's an english flag there's a translation or at least someone is translating it atm :)

If you found one you can search for download links. vndb.org doesn't provide download links, since it's just an archive for most of the visual novels out there. For the links you can search here on anime-sharing (via search function, just copy/paste the name of the game in) and you should find a thread for the game with ddl or with a torrent. If it's not on anime-sharing you can try it via request in the H Games Request Section or you try to search for download links via google :) Just copy/paste the game title and add "torrent" or "download" and you should find something ;D

Last edited:
hahaha kl thanx for the heads info

Seems like pumasrevenge beat me to the post. Well you're set to go and frankly as he said it's a database of Visual Novels that gets updated as it comes by from the looks of things. Personally I don't rely on it so its great that someone who uses it can give a better opinion and idea on the database. Good luck on your searches and you can actually use key word terms in that database search bar to find the things you like.

E.g. Copy and pasting the Japanese name of the game will basically locate the game that is under that name. Typing the company name brings up the games made the company and so on. Pretty sure you know how to use google. So it will be on the same concept. Unfortunately I haven't found a way to use keywords that is within a game to search out particular games that has those things. Such as Childhood friend, sister, incest as a example of a possible search for games that fall under that criteria.

Good luck and the games that I have mentioned is most likely still being seeded by a few people within Anime-Sharing at this moment.

Where i can download visual novel games with english sub?
cz i dont understand japanese, can u help me?

Where i can download visual novel games with english sub?
cz i dont understand japanese, can u help me?
Look here to find out which ones are translated to English so far. The language is listed in the 2nd column. Some of them only have an partial patch so far, therefore you should open the game page. On the game page scroll down to see the releases of the various versions. If there's a green box next to the English version it's a complete patch.

Then you can search for download links or for a torrent. You can search here on anime-sharing (use the search box above) or for torrents use google (most of the time you'll find something). And then there are other download sites besides anime-sharing too, but I don't want to make promotion for them :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/