Thread: Visual Novel Cafe

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Visual Novel Cafe

Quote Originally Posted by amaimono View Post
    Aww, so the adult part have shorter added scenes than the school part? That's a bit unfortunate since I think the adult part is where most of Hoshi Ori's heroines truly shine.
    Either that, or the additional adult part scenes are better integrated into the story. Most of Hoshi Ori's adult sections tend to more calm and less dramatic than the school days, which makes noticing brand new events a little bit harder. I did play the game more than 5 years ago, never finishing or replaying any of it in the meantime except for a short attempt at Misa's route (stopped halfway through school days), so my memory of what was and wasn't in the game isn't too clear either. In Natsuki's case :
      Spoiler: Natsuki new content? 
    Do you remember going to the festival with her (school)?
    Do you remember going to the beach and getting interviewed (adult)?
    Do you remember long talk sessions relaxing in the bathtub (adult)?

I definitely didn't remember the first, kinda remember the second, and I'm not sure about the third at all, I think it was in but maybe confusing it with another game. There also may, or may not be additional content that doesn't involve new CG, honestly at this point I'd need to re-read the original (not skim) to make sure but... not right now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kzel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

@Natsuki's route: Festival? Erm, maybe or maybe not. The beach event was in the school part, and there's no interview either. So that one is indeed an added scene. The bathroom event??? I remember her having loads of bedroom events but I don't remember any bathroom event.

@Misa's route: Her school part is so dull because of her lack of personality (not as bad as Touko's though). Fortunately, her character really grows in the adult part where she lives up to the title of a bombshell.

Thanks
    Achievements:

星織ユメミライ Perfect Edition continued, with Marika's route next. This time I also played the route in parallel in the old game as well, advancing the text as the days go by to be more conscious of changes. It's not a perfect comparison but good enough to at least still enjoy the route without having to juggle two windows and click twice to advance the text each time. As far as additional content goes, there's not much for a very long time, apart from some added short pillow-talk scenes after most of the ecchi scenes, presumably to make up for their absence in the portable, all ages version. The end of the adult part sees two more CGs used to enhance already existing scenes, I think some text was added in these scenes as well but don't expect some entirely new happenings in the route. Overall Marika's route is okay, it's not the best but it still has its high points (the wedding), and the additional content puts a little more focus towards the end of the route which is nice as it was somewhat rushed in the original.

@Misa: I think I was mostly disappointed with the way the relationship evolved, too easily and too fast. I will try to read it next and reach the adult part this time.

Thread Information