Some help with 学園退魔! ホーリー×モーリー and AlphaROMdiE please?

Dominy990784

Trusted Member
Jan 6, 2021
I just installed both frill's 学園退魔! ホーリー×モーリー and I was told that it needs AlphaROMdiE to crack and run.
Its not the first time I used AlphaROMdiE and it worked just fine last time I used it on a game called 催眠術 Re.
But this time when I did the exact same thing on 学園退魔 just like what I did on 催眠術 Re, it just didn't work.

I draged the exe in to the game folder, opened the exe and draged the siglus engine into the opened window.
It tells me if I want to open the game right now and I clicked yes. The exe window faded away but the game didn't start.
A shortcut is created in the game folder and I clicked on it, the loading blue circle appeared for seconds and disappeared, while the game still don't start.
I opened task manager to see what's going on but I don't see any trace of the game nor the AlphaROMdiE.

In short, nothing happened.

Can anyone help me with this problem please? I saw another thread here with is similar to my issue but no, they are not the same problem(at lease I think they aren't)
Or is there any other ways to get through Siglus Engine? 学園退魔!ホーリー×モーリー 2021_05_16 19_30_07 (2).png

P.S. I did try to run AlphaROMdiE in administor mode but it still doesn't work.

Frill games usually have a one-time DVD check on top on AlphaROM, so make sure you keep the image mounted at least the first time you run the application.
Sometimes the newer version of AlphaROMDie (20140214) doesn't work and the old one (20121001) does, so try that too.
Did you try ticking the last checkbox in AlphaROMDIE before dragging siglusengine.exe in the open window? Sometimes that helps even with SiglusEngine engines.

For keeping the image mounted and ticking the last checkbox, I reckon I've tried out both.
But I still haven't tried using the older version of AlphaROMDIE yet, could you tell me where to get it please?
The original site only has the newest version.

Last edited:
Thank you, I tried it out but it still didn't work.
I guess it put the exe into the game file and drag the game into the pop-up window just like how the new version works?
I did it that way except it needed me to choose the siglusEngine exe from my game file.
I clicked entre then this popped up https://**********/a/lISiM9S
And I think its telling me to check if the exe is already occupied or something like that?
A bat. file is also created in the game file but I doubt it works...

Last edited:
The old version is a patcher, so you only need to drag siglusengine.exe onto the window it opens (ticking the last of the three boxes, or not), and it will overwrite the game's executable with the patched version (the original is backed up). You should just get something like this, no bat file or anything :
alrd.jpg
And you can run the game as normal.

Unfortunately I can't see your last attachment so I have no idea what message you're getting.
If it's asking you for additional input then maybe you're not actually choosing the right .exe ? Sometimes siglusengine executable are split in multiple folders

I tried putting installing the game in my other directory and surprisingly, it half-ly worked...
Just like how you said, I dragged the exe into the window and something popped up, though its different from yours, they basically means the same https://**********/a/68939yQ
However, same as the new version, I clicked the supposedly patched game exe and still nothing happened... Just like how the new version didn't work...

Btw I replaced the attachment that you're not able to see, I posted it on imgur. Hope you can help me... Please... Thank you...

Ironically, Imgur is banned on this forum (I forgot the reason), so I still can't see the attachment.
Still, if you're not getting an error message when starting the game ("Japan only" and the like) then maybe AlphaROMDie did its work fine. I noticed there's a patch for WIN7 and up on frill's site for the game, have you applied it?

For imgur, you can just type in imgur dot com and then add the the letters behind the link(e.g. /a/lISiM9S) behind, and you'll be able to see it. Sorry for making things harder...
I hate to admit it but I actually do know some chinese so no, its not about the Japanese only thingy...(plus I'm already using a jap system)
Also, I'm using win10 so will the patch for win7 work?

Oh shit! It really did work!?!? The win7 patch really did work!!! I don't know how it works and I was half way through typing this reply????
Gosh,,, It took me, and you my friend, a whole night solving this thing... Thank you very much, kzel! You really saved my day!
And yeah,,, sorry for not checking all the patches frill has released... I'll check carefully next time.
Anyway, thank you very much!

Glad you got it to work! Don't worry about it, sometimes it can be hard to tell if a game doesn't work because of copy protection or if it's something else. In this case it seems the base program had some issues with recent windows versions, the patch is not just for WIN7 but for 7/8/10 so you should be fine.

Got it(^^)b
haaaa... problems with old games and new system...
Still, I learnt what to check if the game doesn't work before I uninstall it(*^ヮ^*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.