Recommendations for Loli games

Mr. Anderson

Sep 15, 2017
Like the title says, I'm looking for any loli games you might recommend. Preferably where you play as the guy.

It would help if you were a little more specific. Are you looking for games in English or is Japanese fine as well? By loli, do you mean short stature adults/teenagers or characters with an actual child mindset as well?

One of the best loli character I've ever played a route of would be Mahiru from 私が好きなら「好き」って言って!. She's the only loli character of the game though, don't know if that's what you're looking for. It's available in English.

For more pedo stuff, try looking at Galette or Iris productions.

If you want young/small character that actually have a rather adult perspective on life then you can also try the Lolita series from Yoru no Hitsuji. Mostly nukiges but sometimes they actually make you think.

Reactions: Mr. Anderson
Can be nearly anything. Japanese, English, aesthetic or actual. Just as long as you play as the guy and not getting NTR'd.

Like the title says, I'm looking for any loli games you might recommend. Preferably where you play as the guy.
i recommend this game, it's still on progress but they put in so much content and very fun to play. I only played the trial if you enjoy this please share for me, thanks :3

Title:
Mage's Curse and Guardians

Romanji:
魔導士の呪いと守護者達

Circle: Studio Beze

DLsite link:
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ247268.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.