PSP VN Game Suggestions

Terumi

~Pyon Pyon~
Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
I know these games exist, just havent come across too many. So I would like to take this chance and ask around the others who are more knowledgeable about which VN title has been ported over into the PSP. I came across the Akane-iro PSP, MagusTale Eternity PSP, although there are many others out there.

I think these games generally are all ages safe? Was wondering if there is any with H-content inside. Feel free to fill this thread with your suggestions, it would be nice if you can give me a list and state whether it contains H or not. I am not too picky about the titles for now, I really just wanna take a look at all the titles ported to PSP.

Thanks! :D

I think you can filter it out in vndb.org

Again it sucks not having a console

Just checked and you can filter it in vndb.org

Ever17 -the out of infinity-
Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo
G-senjou no Maou
Cross†Channel

these are the popular ones there are lots more most of them are ones that have undergone English translation
and I think all of them are All Ages stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever17 -the out of infinity-
Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo
G-senjou no Maou
Cross†Channel

these are the popular ones there are lots more most of them are ones that have undergone English translation
and I think all of them are All Ages stuff

I dont think those are ported to PSP? Anycase, I wanted the jap games, I can read no problems. English vn on psp is kinda dumb to me, I doubt any company would do it.

Well anyway after checking everything on the site

I found that the popularity is skewed in favor of those which have been translated to english if you want to see it just take this link

http://vndb.org/v/all?q=&fil=plat-psp

I think it has pretty much every VN ported to PSP

can't recommend anything because I can't read Japanese very well yet

Oh Terumi there are a lot of VNs on the PSP, both ports and then original works.

There are h-content PSP games but they are UMD Videos. I never managed to get one working fully well on CFW (maybe I did get it to work but can't remember why i ended up not playing it)

If you want suggestions, that's pretty tough, there's a lot. I'll just write a list of all the titles sitting on my shelf

Memories Off 7 (i.e. Yubikiri no kioku)
Hakuisei
Steins;Gate
Second Novel
Koisuru Otome to Mamoru no Tate
Twinkle Crusaders Gogo
Toradora
Mashiro-iro Symphony
Akane-iro ni somaru saka (not recommended bcuz anime voice cast)

Oreimo 1 (2 is coming out soon)
Madoka (coming out soon)
Papakiki (coming out soon)
Ryo ku bu (out already)
Haganai (coming out soon)
Little Witch Parfait (coming out soon)
Railgun (coming out soon)

Reactions: Terumi
for H-Content... the best i could suggest it Lovers -Koi ni Ochitara-

as for others

Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate
Otome wo Boku ni Koishiteru, futari no Elder
Sekai de Ichiban NG na Koi

Reactions: Terumi
Thanks for the suggestions~

Looked at the PSP section, found some more. But doubtful they have any H-content though...

HMMMMMM~

You won't find any H-content games on the psp, no matter if original or port. Sony has a policy of being strictly against this stuff on their consoles. The most hardcore stuff you'll be able to find are some half-H-descriptions maybe but no graphic material.

What I've got to work and played on my PSP were ToHeart 1 and 2 (both with "Portable" behind their titles)...both has no H content (the former is the PSE version ported into PSP while the latter is non-Xrated version). Then there is Yoake mae Yori Ruriiro na [Portable], which is basically Brighter than the Dawning blue (the "clean" version of the base game) ported into PSP...

My PSP is a bit too obsolete to play newer titles like Otoboku 2 Portable (which I can only guess that they added Hatsune and Yuu routes, inferring from the OP/ED single's graphics), and SugirlyWish Limited (which is plenty good on PC), though...

Just my take on this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha